1. Reynostrum submitted a new resource:

XMasTime - Allow admins and players with permission to use Rust XMas Event

Read more about this resource...

2. Reynostrum updated XMasTime with a new update entry:

3. suggestion - Add option like, xmass happens each 2nd or 3rd day ;) so its not every midnight ;) also update overview with lang file (there is xpbooster.en.json ;)

4. Lol, I missed that. Hahaha.

I am working on the suggestion :)

5. Also dont forget ot add it to config so we can set if 2 days between xmass or 3 ect (just to be sure I mean rust ingame days :D )

6. Reynostrum updated XMasTime with a new update entry:

7. Dude, it is possible with xmas.refill comand (spawn presents) and xmas.spawnrange|xmas.giftsperplayer settings. For repeat time you can use TimedExecute plugin, but would be good if you add loot settings of presents and stockings.

8. Off course it is possible. The idea was mainly for those admins that don't know much.

9. Well, okay.

10. Btw for configuration of loot you can use lootconfig plugin - easy as hell ;) Also I love this plugin cause no need to type in console ;)

11. So, I'm fairly new to Rust, and I've seen the items in the lists, but never heard much about the Xmas Event. I've tried poking around the forums, but can't seem to find much. I ran the xmas.refill command while my server was mostly empty, but couldn't get a good idea of what was happening.

Would someone mind filling me in. What happens when the xmas.refill command is run and how will this plugin changed that. Specifically does it affect online players only? Do stocking need to be near a lit campfire, etc? Thanks in advance for any info. This could be a fun thing to have occasionally on the server.

12. This plugin only change xmas.spawnrange and xmas.giftsperplayer settings.

13. I think what he means, as I am wondering too, have not seen it. How does the RUST xmas event work?

I like the idea of this plugin, but would love more info on the xmas event

14. It spawns X number of gifts on X radius for each online player. It also spawn materials on stockings.

15. Do the stockings have to be placed anywhere specific or do they appear automatically?

16. is not workin anymore :(

17. can u update the plugin please

18. Reynostrum updated XMasTime with a new update entry:

19. needs update please

20. Plugin is working, no need for update ;)