1. I have a solo/duo/trio server and it's going well. Most of the plugins are perfect now. Now it's just about tracking players really. I really like the raid tracker as I can see if any suspicious raids/players are going on - but I can't find a plugin for a 'group limit tracker' - surely there is a plugin which can detect if a certain number or more o fplayers that are together for a set amount of time? I'm not great on programming but for example:

"Max players: 3" //notify if 4 or more,
    "Radius: 10",
    "Time until alert admin: 10",
    "Popup Notification: True",
    "Discord: True"

Hope this makes sense. Maybe there's already a plugin out there, if not, someone please make one it would make life so much easier for server owners :D

2. > Now it's just about tracking players really
    It needs a complex system wich will store and handle invormation about raids, pvps and etc. It will be heally huge and hard work

3. Paid plugin

4. Group Limits

There is a mod.. It doesn't do exactly what you are after but it does add limits to TC's, Code locks and turrets. Also if you haven't already install Rust IO as an admin you can track players movements and generally see if they are based together or not. As for what you are asking it seems to be quiet a complex task because I can imagine you could very easily get many false notifications.

5. What paid plugin?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1534604058][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks for this will try the plugin out... and yes I didnt think of RustIO good suggestion

6. @Whispers 88 This mod has no false reports, Been using it for 6 months with over 400 groups banned.

@lLucidDreamer Its not allowed to discuss paid plugins on this forum, Simply google.

7. Ok thanks, also not sure if I like group limits plugin. I have a trio max server and it send me alerts when someone raids a trio clan and tries to auth on TC. It also blocks them on TC, which is just an annoying notification and broken block...

8. Then edit the config to exclude tc..................................

9. Actually, the notifications are ok on that but I don't want the blocks enabled. If i disable TC etc can I still get the alerts?

10. I was referring to if there was a mod that banned/reported people for being in a close proximity for too long.