1. Hello there! Want to share with you my Website Template for Rust server or servers - Rust-Server-Website-Template.

Rust-Server-Website-Template is a responsive, dynamically updated PHP/CSS template for Rust server website. It is build with Bootstrap 4 and Rust-Servers.Info API.

See a demo at rust-servers.info/demo/

Download on GitHub

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. That's nice! Good job, thanks

3. Thank you!

4. It would be cool if clicking the menu buttons would smooth scroll as well :D

5. very nice will check this out

seems to work fine except i get this error top of page

Code:
    ( ! ) Warning: getimagesize(): Filename cannot be empty in C:\wamp64\www\Site\includes.php on line 16
    Call Stack
    #    Time    Memory    Function    Location
    1    0.0005    249848    {main}( )    ...\index.php:0
    2    0.0017    264984    include_once( 'C:\wamp64\www\Site\includes.php' )    ...\index.php:1
    3    0.8306    275816    getimagesize ( )    ...\includes.php:16

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2017
  6. Will try to add this later!
    This error means that function getimagesize() receives an empty value instead of the path to the image. I'm add few changes to includes.php, you can try this.
    Or wait next release, currentrly working on new features and testing page caching.

7. This is so awesome. Thank you for this.

8. did this not get updated ?

9. thanks for this - awesome will check it local

10. I learned HTML and css but this php. Ideas how to edit template. I do not know what file to open with my notepad ++ and where to edit to change text and links etc. When saw template was happy when read about PHP RIP :D Help woud be great. I will learn PHP later i want for now if its possible info where to edit to remake it.

11. You will need to learn PHP to edit it completely. What are you looking to change?
    Have you read the info on Github > Here <

12. WOW! VIola!
    I just want to change text like server name and sevrer group link, and bla bla (to remake it for my server). And you show me the way to do this. I will learn php later, but do not want to design the already designed design. Looks like i can easily change config and setu pthe website. I know css and can change visual colours if i need, but its good and without changes. I will check config folder now if i can change text. Thanks for replay.

EDIT: Made my rust website. Very good template :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2018
  13. changed steam group with my own group 64ID. Then have proper link if click button Steam Group but no stats like online players ingame and members. Ideas?

14. Did you read the Github thoroughly?
    Gyazo - 2f1c4d8b273657903d460aae13f90522.png

15. i did it but steam group stats are not shown
    2018.02.03-22.04.png Ideas?

16. Open config.php and check STEAM_GID variable. In your case must be like this:

Code:
    define( "STEAM_GID" , "103582791460288297" );

Also, this is nice copyright dude! You can't even edit template, but alredy remove original copyright and put yours, good job!
    asshole.png

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2018
  17. Sorry, i will reedit copyright.

Is that ok? Just reply and i will fix if something is not correct.
    Also i just copy paste my group ID from the link in my browser thats like dev page with ids and info on my group (like html code form the guide how to chekc group 64id)
    Ideas?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2018
  18. Is your STEAM_GID in config.php looks like this (this is YOUR GroupID64!)?

Code:
    define( "STEAM_GID" , "103582791460288297" );
    Community module use simplexml_load_file function to get community data from Steam.

19. yea i have this steam group64 id properly setup but will check again