Voting System

Players can vote to change the time and weather

Total Downloads: 1,521 - First Release: Jun 29, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 10, 2018

5/5, 3 likes
  1. Sydney submitted a new resource:

Day Voting System - Players can vote to change the time to day

Read more about this resource...

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Great job! I would offer up one suggestion to create an config with at least the messages, as there will be a good few that would like to localize.

3. Really does save us from players spamming "Make it day admin!" cause also at the same time we get players who love night too so a vote system is way more fair.

4. Downloaded this today and it caused my server to stay offline with error code 14.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your logs for errors. I'm not sure where you're seeing "error code 14" either.

6. delete

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
  7. It keeps saying type (!y)es when the actual command is /Yes.

Is there a way you can change that, or can I change that somehow?

8. were do i place the file?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452423141,1452415581][/DOUBLEPOST]can anyone help with a few question i port forward my server but no one can join unless i give them public ip how do i fix this and i would like to do voteday and starter kit in my server for rp thanks

9. can anyone update this for r6 update reign of king please please i will not work on my 3 servers and needs to be updated please help who ever made the plugin r6 update no error log just wont work

10. D-Kay updated Voting System with a new update entry:

11. The update is not working for me.

12. nice work:) work good,only need fix voting info what spam chat when try vote again. firs that show me votecooldown 600 minutes.its easy to fix but mayby you should fix that also

13. D-Kay updated Voting System with a new update entry:

14. D-Kay updated Voting System with a new update entry:

15. is it possible that users will have to pay gold from the Grand Exchange Plugin to start the voting?
    example:
    popup window
    Would you like to start the vote for 1000 gold?
    Yes No
    If you choose yes, 1000 gold deducted from the account and started the vote.
    or they may pay with XPLevels from Level System Plugin for ROK.

Also it would be nice if you can add rok permission to usergroup to start the voting.

sry for my bad google translater english :)

16. Will see if I will add support for eighter the Grand Exchange, the Level System or both. Will add the permissions in next update.

17. change weather not work anymore.votes work but weather not change

18. I will take a look at it later. Currently my servers are having some problems so I can't test it out.

19. I tested it and it works fine on my servers. It doesn't change as quickly as voteday/votenight (never did) but it does change.

If anyone else is having the same issue as Shadow 8 please let me know.

20. its work just need to wait litlebit.sorry wrong information:(