/vip add "Name kit"
    /vip remove "Name kit"
    /vip edit "Name kit"
    /vip lock "Name kit" "Unlock code"
    /vip reset kits
    /vip reset data

This plugin is based on vip only

About the unlock code
    By using the unlock code server owners can simply send them a unlock code by email when the have the unlock code the join the server and type /vip "Name kit" "Unlock code" and the kit wil by ready to use

how to use the /vip lock "Name kit" "Unlock code"
    when you have create a unlock code for the the player to unlock there kit the code only works on the vip kit that has been create with the sam code

like this

Admin command
    /vip lock "Name kit" "8756923bx"

Player commands
    /vip "Name kit" "8756923bx" ( and press enter now the kit is unlocked )

Cheat unlock code save
    becouse you as owner or admin create the kit them self you gif every kit a diferent code so if you have vip bronze / vip Silver / Vip gold you have to create some kits that are the same whit a diffrent code so player cant use the same code over and over

Why unlock code
    The reason im looking for this vip system is easy as server owner or admin/moderator is adding a kit to not easy or fast buy using a unlock code the player can unlock the kit by them selfs and the admin can focus on other problems or events the are working on

So im looking for plugin creators that want to use my idea for free the reason I share my idea about the vip kit is to make rust fun and easy and by sharing my ideas whe help everyone a bit

Contact info
    Email add : [email protected]

If you are like the idea and you think you can create it contact me and let me know

Thx <3

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2017
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please do not use all CAPS when posting new posts and threads. I updated your post to sentence case this time. Thanks!

3. Sounds kinda non-sence to me, I mean, what is so hard to have a group with assigned vip kit permission, you will only add people to the group, or hell yeah, f*** groups and just assign the vip kit permission to the person? Its really easy and fast to set up permissions ;) You just need to knmow how oxide group works, how permission system is working, and use Kits plugin :) Just my 2 cents to the round ;)

4. for rust servers with vip kit to buy is this way faster easier buy setting a kit with a activation code and maby a unlock time admins dont have to keep watching the hoe buy vip

for example

buy vip gold , recive a email with activation code , unlock kit

i wil by nice if the kit work like a auto up counter like frist kit 2339332 sec kit 2339333

i thinks and think this way players that have buy vip dont have to wait and admin dont have to scrole on there paypall hoe buy vip :)

5. Then why not use the addon promocodes and when the player uses the code it adds them to a group that has permission to use the kit?

6. Then you could use automated system for payments - there is few plugins arround on oxide ;)

7. Not sure if I'm missing something here but this seems redundant since you can assign groups with permissions.

8. Just use Sdonate or equivalent. Gives a nice overview and automatically hands permissions to players if set up correctly.

9. sdonate payment goes through and i can see it on the website when someone donates but when sdonate trys to send commands to the server nothing happens

10. I have about 4 donator kits. I want to be able to email players who purchase these kits activation codes so they can redeem them in game. I also want players to be able to use the kits every 3 days, but the whole kit to expire in 6 months. Is there anyway to do this?

11. Use Rusted.store and TimedPermissions for what you want to do

12. did you get the problem solved? if so can you give me some information about this service? i'm interested. in their web they say is fully automated. does this mean the permission for the kits are given also automatically instead of manually? that'd be so cool. does this allow you you to make the kits temporal? like 30 days only?

thx in advance for your help

13. Use Gpay Its A Great Feature They Buy It Then They Do ClaimDonation In Chat And no One Has To Do Anything Exept The Person Buying IT