1. anybody know what causes a VendingMachineMapMaker to change it's color? sometimes when use it along with generic radius map markers, it doesnt show the vending machine icon or colors, and only shows the radius mapmarker color (desired behaviour). But sometimes it shows the vending machine icon with green background, and even the vending machine icon with the red background (in most cases).

how can this be avoided? any property/method to change this? i usually spawn the vending machine marker before the generic markers, as that's the way i did it in my TCMap plugin and worked as desired. but now i'm trying it in a different plugin and, even it shows markers correctly, it is showing the red vending machine marker :( and that sucks.

any help? can't figure this out

2. Red = out of stock

3. ok, maybe i didnt express myself correctly since english is not my language. what i meant, is that sometimes you dont actually see the vendingmachine icon, whether it's red or green, but instead you see the regular generic map markers. i guess the generic map marker overlaps the vending machine marker. but i cant figure out why sometimes the generic overlaps the machine, and other times the machine overlaps the generic. Using the same code to create and spawn the machines in 2 different plugins causes the generic to overlap the vending machine in one plugin, and viceversa in the other plugin. and i would like the generic map marker to always overlap the vending machine marker. it doesnt seem to be an spawingn order issue, since as i said, the code is copied/pasted.

4. solved (somehow)