1. hey guys when i start up my server it says Unknown file version newtonsoft.jason.dll any solutions??
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492744086][/DOUBLEPOST]i reput in the oxide mod and now its not throwing any error its just saying in the cmd line staring connection **** on port **** there are numbers not stars it just changes every time

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you show a screenshot of the console and full error please?

3. upload_2017-4-20_23-6-19.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492747645][/DOUBLEPOST]it doesnt move off that and it doesnt throw any errors anymore

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Where are you seeing the other error?

5. it use to pop up when i clicked x on the command prompt but now it doesnt
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492748088][/DOUBLEPOST]fixed it i had to completly replace the stok ROK_Data directory and reinstall the oxide mod stupid simple fix sorry

6. im having the same problem but re-installing the mod doesn't work :,c

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Without logs or details, there isn't much we can help you with.

8. http://i.imgur.com/y1AqEFQ.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502033286][/DOUBLEPOST]The server was working fine till i replaced the ROK_Data files with the Oxide's ROK_Data Files... i dont know what to do :c
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502033581][/DOUBLEPOST]Im running the R16 version of the game

Attached Files:

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Restore the Newtonsoft.Json.dll with the one that came with the game and see if it works.

10. i deleted the "Saves" Folder. Re-installed Oxide and it worked... Well at least is generating the Oxide's Files in the Server folder.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502037996][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you for replying so quickly. I have been trying to solve this since a week, and i saw this thread just today... thank you.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502038868][/DOUBLEPOST]It generated the files and everything, i was playing in the server with the plugins, but when i /shutdown the server and started again it show up again with the same "newtonsoft.json.dll" issue.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502039170][/DOUBLEPOST]If i replace the Newtonsoft.Json.dll with the one that came with the game it asks me for another .dll and when i restore that one, another one...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502039586][/DOUBLEPOST]And if i replace all the files with the "Unknown version" issue, i got the server console full of purple messages D:

i have to delete the "Saves" folder every time i want to open my server?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2017
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

From your other post, it sounds like you did not have a clean Reign of Kings server install with mixed Steam/non-Steam files. Oxide doesn't modify or replace any files other than what comes in the zip, which is none of the Steam files.

12. So how i can make a clean install ?