Solved Uninstalling Oxide?

Discussion in 'Reign of Kings Discussion' started by Golum, May 6, 2015.

1. I have a question:
    I want to wait untill the plugin works without having to set autoban to false,
    so i am trying to remove the plugins from the FTP Server. But how exactly am i doing it?
    Or do i need to wipe the server to reinstall everything?
    Do i just have to remove the oxide files and after that i can go to my game directory and place the ROK_Data folder into the ftp server? since the files are same?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430908471][/DOUBLEPOST]i already removed all oxide files i know and i also replaced the ROK_Data folder with a new one without oxide files but server isnt starting
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430920450,1430906899][/DOUBLEPOST]NVM. i used a backup.
    /close

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

To uninstall, simple replace Assembly-CSharp.dll under ROK_Data/Managed with the original, and the rest won't load.

3. I had some issues with I think DLL files banning me from servers with oxide installed in my base directory (in steam).

So for servers I made a complete copy of the game files and dropped into a seperate folder and installed oxide in there and ran the server from those files. That way they didn't interfere with me testing the server locally.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, see the notice in red. http://oxidemod.org/downloads/oxide-for-reign-of-kings.950/