Total Downloads: 275 - First Release: Apr 15, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 9, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Murky submitted a new resource:

TwitchAuth - Only allow your followers on Twitch to join your server

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2016
  2. Murky updated TwitchAuth with a new update entry:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2016
  3. TwithAuth :p But seriously, cool idea ;)

4. In lack of a better name. The functionality is what is important ;-)

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

He was saying it was typoed, which I fixed most instances of it. ;)

6. oh lol :-D

7. Code:
    [Oxide] 15:14 [Error] TwitchAuth plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 15:14 [Error] TwitchAuth.cs(76,79): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `ulong' expression to type `string'
    Oh noes

btw - any way for it to support channel subscribers-only ?

8. Do I need to have my subhub up and running for this to be able to work? Or is there a link I use to post to a instant server connect ? how do you set this up or go about it

9. copy plugin to plugin folder, restart server, login as moderator an dhit F1, enter ta.account YOUR_TWITCH_ACCOUNT_NAME. Should be all

10. Still doesn't compile - this actually work for someone ?

11. @Gouki I havent been able to get to the same error, just tried again on fresh install with latest oxide:

12. http://i.imgur.com/Ku2BJn9.png

Edit: I just downloaded the very first release and it compiles fine. Are you sure the latest release you published was the one you intended to release ? Can you download it and test it?

I noticed though that it waits until the user has loaded the game and is at "Receiving Data" before booting the user - unlike the popular Whitelist plugin which boots you before all the loading

also if you could add permissions to skip the TwitchAuth check that doesn't require a user to be admin, that'd be great

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2016
  13. Now if they Unfollow you are they still allowed to join server?

14. @Gouki The latest should work, tried again with fresh download and it compiles, so that is strange! Ill have to look into it..

I will do some improvements. Custom permissions based on steamId is planned, and i will have a look at how the Whitelist plugin works.
    Thanks for the feedback.

@MonkeyTire No, they will not be allowed, the plugin checks directly with the Twitch api and after a lot of tests i concluded with that the api instantly updates changes made such as following, unfollowing.

15. Thanks mate

16. "The player must have their Steam account linked to Switch and follow you."

17. Same thing for subscribers would be awesome, are you planning on adding it ?

18. Subscribers addition and support for multiple twitch accounts. But great plugin.

19. Code:
    [Oxide] 15:50 [Error] TwitchAuth plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 15:50 [Error] TwitchAuth.cs(76,79): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `ulong' expression to type `string'