1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Quantum

Quantum Master Researcher

Port forward...

2. Quenobi

Quenobi Naked Wanderer

Hi everyone, i need help for mount the game server. I have question about where i go put the TFSM arquive. I create one TFSM folder or i put he in the game folder?
    Second question: is necessary create the account for server or i can use annonymous login?
    Third question: I can create the server and play the game in the same pc? Or is necessary play in another pc?

thanks for your pacience!

3. Resistance

Resistance Grenade Master

If it's only you to play on the server and if your PC is powerful enough then you could use it for the server and client but if for others it's best to use it as a dedicated server only as to your other questions login needs to be anonymous I can give you a auto update script but need the path your server files are
    Post your PC specs so we can help more

Quenobi likes this.
  4. Quantum

Quantum Master Researcher

Just extract into a folder. It can be anywhere as long as it has write permissions. Secondly TFSM automatically logs you in as anonymous. Thirdly yes you can play it on the same PC as the server. It will show up in the LAN tab or Dedicated. Depending on setup.

Quenobi likes this.
  5. Quenobi

Quenobi Naked Wanderer

Thank you Quantum/Resistance!

i have more questions. I need start server with TFSM.exe or with TheForestServer.exe?
    For what version game is TFSM archive?
    I'm creating the game server and i can see he in the option LAN, more i can't connect because he show version error.
    I reinstall the game, the TFSM, more the error continue.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018 at 11:27 AM