1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

Downloads tab at the top of our site.

2. Quantum

Quantum Master Researcher

Downloads | Oxide

3. XxFri3ndlyxX

XxFri3ndlyxX Naked Wanderer

Download link not working. Could you please provide a new link !

4. Quantum

Due to the changes they made to the game the server manager no longer works that great. I'm planning on remaking it but I haven't had much time to work on it.

Nardvark likes this.
  5. Nabster™

Nabster™ Naked Wanderer

Is this manager still available ? I cant seem to find a downloadable link

6. Simych

Simych Naked Wanderer

Place on the google drive. Please.

7. Quantum

This is the official Link : http://178.32.60.251/TFSM/TFSM.zip I doubt I'm allowed to advertise to another forum so here's the direct link. @Wulf Please update.

8. Simych

Simych Naked Wanderer

9. Quantum

10. Valto23RUS

Valto23RUS Naked Wanderer

how to deal with it??? ..\steamexe\main.cpp (478) : Assertion Failed: Unable to access Steam files due to incompatible path
    Done.

11. Myrryr

Myrryr Naked Wanderer

So, using the new version three, I got the server up and running and I can connect to it via LAN, but I (and friends) cannot see it on the internet connection. Any idea how to fix?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

That wouldn't be related to this tool, this doesn't handle the game's networking, that's part of the server itself. Since you're likely behind a router, make sure you're port forwarding properly.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  13. Myrryr

Myrryr Naked Wanderer

The port forwarding is done correctly, (I actually had a dedicated server working fine back in August, but then my MOBO died, so I'm going through this again and this tool made it much easier), but I notice the tool doesn't have an option for the steam server token for a config file like I used last time. That's the only difference I can find so far.

14. Disconnect

Disconnect Scavenger

Taking a shot in the dark, but I set up a fresh Forest game server on my dedicated server, unfortunatly when people try to connect to it, they get an error telling saying the server hasnt been configured properly.

I'm not sure what I could have done wrong. I have -showlogs enabled, and nothing seems glaringly wrong.

15. Amke123

Amke123 Naked Wanderer

Can you please help me, I made the server and port forwarded my router, me and my friends see that server online but when try to connect we get "incorrect password" message. Even if we put no password we still get it. Pls help