Solved Terminus plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Surgical Soutie, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Would it be possible to create a terminus plugin? Or could someone help me with the set up of a terminus server?

2. wtf 'terminus'?

3. Its a server where you cant harvest resources. You survive by looting barrels but the loot tables are changed so that you can get things from barrels you wouldnt normally get such as code locks, doors, guns, ammo ect. The crafting menu is also disabled. Try and find a terminus server its actually alot of fun

4. Well use something like ComponentsBlocker

5. All that server uses is a collection of public plugins.

Use LootConfig to change the loot tables, use GatherManager to turn the gather rate to 0 on dispensers other than pickups.

There we go, you’re done.

6. thanks for the info. the guy that was in our clan that set up the server has left and what I know about it is very little. Could you post an example loot table that I could use if that is at all possible? it would really help out a lot. I wouldnt like to make mistake which causes ppl to leave the server, if you know what I mean.

7. LootConfig generates the loot tables with the default values.

The plugin gives you an example, I’m sure it gives you more information in the overview.

8. As the creator of the mod this thread was rather fun to find haha
    Always fun when someone tries to copy paste your work.

9. I wouldn’t call it a mod, I’d call it a configuration ;)

10. Nah the guy didn't describe it right =)

11. is it possible to get the mod ?

12. Of course he won't give it to you, he's worked hard configuring pluigns to his liking. Why would he give it to someone to take all the credit?

13. I would like to set up a server in South Africa

14. Well I have told you what plugins to use to get a similar experience on your own server, so put a little effort in yourself to configure them.

That's what every server owner has done.

15. I would never take the credit for something that is not mine. it was worth a shot though. Just dont have the skill to do anything myself. I am an English substitute teacher. Not a computer buff (really wishing I was though, LOL)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502377006][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks for the help I will try it out..
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502377055][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks for the help I will try it out..

16. You don't need much knowledge to change values in a text file.

Read through relevant threads in this forum: Guides and Tips | Oxide

Yes, you may not take the credit for his work. But players won't be able to tell the difference will they, most of them might not have heard of "terminus" or "krangsi".

17. yeah South Africans try playing on the American server but with ping of 300+ which is pretty annoying so we want to change our server to the same. The game play is so much more interesting :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502377766][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I appreciate all the help will give it a thorough reading, thanks!

18. I could set a server like this up for you against a fee as it would take quite some time to get it right.

19. Hey could you email me I have something I need done?
    [email protected]

20. Does anyone know how to turn off the crafting for all items?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502702281][/DOUBLEPOST]I have tried finding a plugin but unsuccessful