1. Taffy submitted a new resource:

Teleport Home - Provides the ability for multiple home teleport locations

Read more about this resource...[DOUBLEPOST=1413667417][/DOUBLEPOST]Moderators, sorry I missed the version - should be 1.0.0

Cheers
    Dave

2. Taffy updated Teleport Home with a new update entry:

Slight modifications

3. How to make access to this command only admins?

4. Will be in a future release. :)

5. Is the /delhome command working for anyone? Also it spawns me in the right place but my house vanishes, I try again then my house is back and it worked? lol Great plugin either way but the bugs are a bugger.

6. I removed the delhome on ver 1.0.1 from the help context. You can just overwrite the home entries so didnt see the need for it. - I have also experienced the house vanish bit, looking perhaps to perform the tp twice within the code to see if that helps.

7. OMG my house disappeared

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

From the plugin file:
    Code:
        command.AddChatCommand( "sethome", self.Object, "cmdsethome" )
        command.AddChatCommand( "home", self.Object, "cmdhome" )
        command.AddChatCommand( "homehelp", self.Object, "cmdhomehelp" )
        command.AddChatCommand( "datafile", self.Object, "cmdDatafileTest" )

So looks like /sethome name, /home #, /homehelp, and /datafile.

9. Yes worked out the commands afterwards. I used the sethome option and teleported to the home and the entire place disappeared, so I killed myself and I respawned elsewhere. I deleted the plugin and restarted the server and woke back up in my home at the sleeping bag.

10. Yeah it is a bit flakey sometimes. If that happens you can just tp home again and it sorts it out.

11. Actually I did and the base still wasn't there, had to delete the plugin.

12. 8:33 PM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin tphome (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You have two plugins using the same commands. Solution: remove one. ;)

14. humm so which its the other one Oo
    becuase I installed every oxide 2.0 i could find :p

15. The other one is my teleportation system that offers normal tp, tpa and homes.

16. Ok thanks
    I know what needs to be done.

17. i spawned in the water under the map

what happend?

18. I am getting this error in my logs
    Code:
    3:48 PM [Error] tphome: [string "tphome.lua"]:29: attempt to compare nil with number
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    i didnt change anything to the plugin. i just stopped my server, installed it, started, restarted.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015