1. [SV_RPCMessage] playerattack - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.

2. [SV_RPCMessage] playerattack - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which Oxide version are you running, and have you tried without plugins?

4. Thanks, I solved the problem.

5. So how did you solve it because I'm getting it quite often since the latest oxide update today

6. Council will return to the penultimate oxide 2.0.717 or wait for the new.

7. @Wulf fix this please :D

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Can't fix what we can't reproduce. There hasn't been anything provided that indicates what it's coming from even, or if it's something on out end.

9. So, I have installed Rustio Clans and Friendly fire... After this - errors... Any idea?

10. IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    [SV_RPCMessage] playerattack - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

It started today on my server too..
    Changes last 2days: NONE

11. CHR

CHR

It's the friendlyfire plug in just remove it and it's gone

13. CHR

CHR

What plugins u got on ur server.

14. Code:
    [5/24/2015 12:58:23 AM] [SV_RPCMessage] playerattack - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    [5/24/2015 12:58:24 AM] [SV_RPCMessage] playerattack - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    what is thie error and what cause this ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432657266,1432418126][/DOUBLEPOST]hey guys i still get that error when someone hit a sleeping player. that player doesnt die.

it displays death messages every hit

[​IMG]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432657306][/DOUBLEPOST]i tried removing firendly fire while i hitting a player didnt work

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Remove Death Notes, see if it still happens.

16. i removed and it still display [SV_RPCMessage] playerattack error in the console after i loaded death plugins hit the player buy none death messages but still [SV_RPCMessage] playerattack error in the console.

i noticed that only specific sleeping players cause this error.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Have you tried removing all plugins to see if you still get the error? That would rule out plugins if so.

18. i will open a test server ad try that

i get this error and i dont know why

Code:
    [Oxide] 1:14 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Ext.JavaScript.JavaScriptExtension.<JavaScriptExtension>m__0 (System.Exception ex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.ExceptionHandler.FormatException (System.Exception ex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Logging.Logger.WriteException (System.String message, System.Exception ex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.LogException (System.String message, System.Exception ex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Rust.Libraries.Command.HandleChatCommand (.BasePlayer sender, System.String name, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Rust.Plugins.RustCore.OnRunCommand (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [5/28/2015 1:16:21 PM] [Oxide] 1:16 PM [Info] [Notifier v2.7.5] :: ----------------------------------------------------------------------

19. Its not the error check above the debug there should be an Error.. i think

20. [SV_RPCMessage] playerattack - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object