1. Hello, when installing Oxide-Rust this happens, please help
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517665413][/DOUBLEPOST]Problem installing Oxide-Rust - Steam Auth Failed

Attached Files:

• Rust.jpg
      Rust.jpg
      File size:
      244.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide does not touch or control the Steam authorization.

3. If I understand, it's the first time this happens to me I make a clean installation, without ingesting Oxide-Rust the players enter well but when intalar it does not let enter

4. Filtering the files when replacing Assembly-CSharp.dll causes me this error

5. Hello, it seems to me that this is the problem that does not allow to connect, the server is downloaded from the page Rusteo is for Steam not payment

Attached Files:

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That has nothing to do with Oxide.

7. But this happens when I install Oxide. in the other devblog I did not have this change

Attached Files:

• 195.jpg
      195.jpg
      File size:
      229 KB
      Views:
  8. could have some command in the console to modify the AppID to 480

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is set by Rust before the server started, so no.

10. All right. then it is a problem of the server that I download from Rusteo that in this version the AppID is changed, it is a pity that without plugins it is not good to play, probe replacing several files but if this Assembly-CSharp does not load the oxide and it is the one that changes the AppID to 252490, Thank you and apologize for the inconvenience

11. Wulf, he's discussing a cracked client and server. I'm guessing whatever files he's using are being overwritten when he installs oxide.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, we do not support piracy. Thread locked.