1. So, zombies (minecrafty ones) around since some time ago and as I know we can spawn them right now with a console command "spawn zombie". Maybe, one of you can make them spawn in X time (like day or night or every X minutes etc) just like gift boxes (christmas event), loot inside them or not, they attack base walls, people, animals and damage to them. As an admin, we can make night cycle events ^^

2. a zombies/murderers plugin that would spawn them in random locations, with a much higher spawn rate than animals would be great. like a zombie apocalypse mod in rust since "halloween.mode true" doesn't work anymore.

3. This what you are looking for ? BotSpawn

4. yeah but they don't spawn in random locations, you have to set spawnpoints for them

5. the server host i use says it doesn't work with their servers apparently. pretty bummed about it

6. that sounds dumb to me.. who do you use and have you tried it even tho they claim they dont support it?

7. its part of the server soooo unless your provider is re writing the game each update to make parts unable to be used then you should be able to turn these on via RCON

8. setting zombie.population to 1 or higher will spawn zombies on random locations.

I have it set to 2 zombies per square km

Screenshot

9. type Zombie.population 100 in console

10. Happeds to me too, spawns that zombies that looks like a creeper from minecraft lol