1. Hi there mighty developers!

I would like to request a roleplay mod,
    at the moment you spawn sleeping at the beach... No story nothing.
    I know it's an alpha so this will (maybe) be changed later.

But I know from HeliControl that it is possible to crash the heli, to call it and even set the loot inside the crates, so I just want to ask if it would be possible to crash a heli near a player on his first spawn on a server.

I don't know if it's possible to spawn a heli at a specified coordinate on the map, but if, it would be nice if it would crash near to him while the player is logging in.
    It maybe could spawn only one crate with a MedKit and a Stone/Axe or whatever.

Maybe also a little ingame "welcome" window like "your helicopter crashed and is actually burning out, it seems nobody else survived this, you already heard about this island, it's located in the Bermudatriangle, so maybe there will be other survivors around?!"

I can imagine it would be a hell of work to create a plugin like this (only for the testing on spawn), but I think it could be worth the work.

Thank you for reading this, have a nice day
    ~Stefan

2. I like the idea and would be interrested, but it has some problems coming with it. It would not be good for very big servers i'd say. If you like, we csn discuss more on PM or Steam.