1. I can't seem to figure out what's going on. I'm guessing it's the new Workshop Skin Optimizations. But nothing is loading but the inbuilt skins. Everything has the loading arrow circles on it. I thought that maybe it was a skin plugin I had so I unloaded it. Still the same. Everyones purchased skins are showing as the default skin. Is there a server command to override this?

Okay. So it's an every server thing. Is this client side or server side? Anyone know?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2018
  2. not sure why u getting it but im seeing skins fine in game.

3. It must be a client side error then. Anyone I've gotten a response from through chat or talked to is having the same issue. I've gone onto multiple servers both modded and Vanilla and had the same result.

4. did u do the second server update as im sure they released a patch for this

5. Oh. I didn't see a notification for the update. I use rust-server.info And they haven't posted anything. Thanks for the heads up. :)

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There has only been one server update, but two client updates since Thursday.

7. Okay. I've gotten the second Oxide update. @Wulf Do you have any idea what's going on with this?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Skin loading isn't related to Oxide, so no, sorry.

9. Yeah. Sorry about that one. Forgot. Thank for responding though.

10. I tested them on other servers, and they were normal, but my server didn't load the skin.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518514826][/DOUBLEPOST]Not just me, all the players in my server have this problem

Attached Files:

11. We have this issue, we're doing some testing to find the problem skins

12. same here.. nothing is showing on my server :/ that sux cuz i just bought the Skinbox lol

13. i think its client sided i have no issues what so ever.

14. i did notice that using a skinplugin will take a bit of time as in if ur using skinbox thats not related to oxide but if u use that leave the item in the box till it loads if u remove the item from the box before it loaded the skin it wont load the skin

15. I left the item in the skinbox for like 10 min and nothing was loaded. Really wierd.. But i will see how it goes after the update tomorrow :)

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is no update tomorrow that I am aware of, they update monthly now.

17. do perf 9 to see your clogged skin queue ;)

18. How do i do that?

What does this means?

SkinnedMeshCollision without aby SkinnedMeshCollider: assets/prefabs/player/player_model.prefab

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2018
  19. Anyone having issues with skinned items loading in? Just getting the recycle icon on all icons in game.

20. i joined your club :(