1. How to install Oxide (Rust) as a mod to my rust game settings?

I have the game set up, I just want to be able to set it as a mod, does anyone know how to do this? Join my TS if you do.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are wanting to install Oxide on your server, there is a tutorial in this section. It's pretty much download, extract, and overwrite.

3. No I have a TCAdmin Panel on my dedicated and I have to install the mod and set it all up ON TCADmin, as in set all the file directories, I can do it manually but I need to do it via TCAdmin.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466521347][/DOUBLEPOST]As in I have the ability to make a rust server on TCAdmin, and I want to add Oxide as a install-able mod on the game server.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466522191][/DOUBLEPOST]@Wulf Any idea?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are wanting to add it as an option on TCAdmin, you'd most likely need to make a script that downloads, extracts, and installs it.

5. For TCAdmin it has a file in the Program Files, you need to manually put the latest version into that folder everytime it updates and specify where it goes. I've tried TCAdmin for personal use but it's pretty much only for hosting providers, unless they set it up for you.