1. ^Server doesnt started retry many time.. after reset to older version of oxide server started..

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The build was tested before release, and does run. Please provide your latest Reign of Kings and Unity logs.

3. server wont launch at all with latest oxide
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440379693][/DOUBLEPOST]please link me to 2.0.1307 so i can revert back

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All previous versions you can find on the download page for it, under the Version History tab. If you can provide us with logs, that can help us figure out why you may be having issues. Most likely your install was not a complete one, with some files likely not being uploaded/installed.

dd54250c901fdab5082403e83d25fcf3.png

5. wolf tell me what files you need and its fully installed i tried the github version first then i downloaded directly from the site and manually extracted same issues
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440388608][/DOUBLEPOST]its gotta be a plugin issue i have a total of 4 on a dedi Screenshot
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440388773][/DOUBLEPOST]@Wulf the one on the left is working with the new oxide the one on the right is not so it has to be one of those plugins [​IMG]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440388786][/DOUBLEPOST]Screenshot

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you think a plugin is causing it, the easiest way to is to removal all plugins to see.

What I need from your is the latest log files from your server root, and the ones from saves/oxide/logs.

7. i have the same problem. i overwrite the new version.
    the server doesnt start only when i deletet all plugins. i have tested all plugins but no one works. everytime i upload a plugin and start i got this in log:
    Downgrade not possible the same issue. but without plugins server starts fine
    Code:
    10:18 PM [Info] Loading Oxide core v2.0.1319...
    10:18 PM [Info] Loading extensions...
    10:18 PM [Info] Loaded extension CSharp v1.0.1319 by Oxide Team
    10:18 PM [Info] Loaded extension JavaScript v1.0.1319 by Oxide Team
    10:18 PM [Info] Loaded extension Lua v1.0.1319 by Oxide Team
    10:18 PM [Info] Loaded extension MySql v1.0.1319 by Oxide Team
    10:18 PM [Info] Loaded extension Python v1.0.1319 by Oxide Team
    10:18 PM [Info] Loaded extension SQLite v1.0.1319 by Oxide Team
    10:18 PM [Info] Loaded extension Unity v1.0.1319 by Oxide Team
    10:18 PM [Info] Loaded extension ReignOfKings v1.0.1319 by Oxide Team
    10:18 PM [Info] Using Covalence provider for game 'ReignOfKings'
    10:18 PM [Info] Loading plugins...
    10:18 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Unity Core v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    10:18 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Reign of Kings Core v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    10:18 PM [Error] Exception while resolving plugin references (IOException: Sharing violation on path C:\home\kunden\kd13281\server\rok-win_2081\ROK_Data\Managed\Oxide.Core.dll)
    10:18 PM [Debug]  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
      at System.IO.File.OpenRead (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.IO.File.ReadAllBytes (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at ObjectStream.Data.CompilerFile..ctor (System.String directory, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler+<ResolveReferences>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__1 (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectIterator>c__Iterator10`2[System.String,ObjectStream.Data.CompilerFile].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1[ObjectStream.Data.CompilerFile]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1[ObjectStream.Data.CompilerFile]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler+<ResolveReferences>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (System.Object _) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That message generally means you have something that is messing with that file; anti-virus, security software, FTP software, etc. It's also possible that another server instance is running using that same DLL.

9. how can i downgrade correctly? is there anything that must remove. or how can i completly unistall oxide?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd recommend just stopping all server instances you are running and updating again. I don't think you are having the same issue as the others.

11. okay. can only start and stop the server. i contact my support to look at the server. i hope that fix the problem.
    if not then I sign up again here okay.
    and sorry for my bad english im from germany.

12. @Wulf thats not the issue mine are on a dedi. its an issue with oxide....... there would be more post about it if it was a required update
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440460017][/DOUBLEPOST]Downgraded to 2.0.1307 and it works fine

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Okay, but that doesn't really help us figure out the issue, as we can't reproduce it or tell what it is happening without logs.

14. my hoster backup the savegame and run steamcmd again. then i install oxide again. copy back savegame. then oxide run!!!!
    but there is a plugin logs.cs by sidney that crash oxide. can someone fix this. this is very helpfull for admins.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are having problems with a plugin, please post details and logs in the plugin's thread.

16. sry wulf.... and thank you for your support

17. our sever was today fully day down coz its not start with oxide and somehow the server lag with low ping and max ram and cpu power and low usage so?? i think its bugged with a plugin i figure out which one is not compatible with the new version...

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Best way to test is to remove plugins. The logs are also useful for seeing if something is wrong.

19. yes what youthink i do all the time but thanks >< its pain in the ass... restarting waste of time ever

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You don't need to restart to remove plugins.