1. the rok_data that comes with this oxide pack is working. But i can't start the game anymore because of that. Some dll's aren't comfortable with the game? This has to be fixed. I can't play ROK with kits now! ''ps'' i know it's working because i can install the commands on a other pc. But i need to play ROK with Kits and the Server on the same pc!

please help i have to make some peaple proud in my server!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I have no issues starting the server, could you provide some logs and details?

3. without the oxide download: The Game works the Server works no problem. With the oxide download: The Server works but can't startup the Game it freezes bij startup? it's like the oxide need an update or something? or i need something?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide is not outdated, but I'd need to see your logs to know what is going on exactly.

5. Allright nice but how? How do i show my logs to you?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can upload them here using the 'Upload a File' button.

7. Okay there are 12 log files i don't know wich one you want?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The ones with the latest dates.

9. They all have the same date but this is the latest file

Attached Files:

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't see anything Oxide-related in there. What exactly happens when you start the server and what are you using to start it?

11. Nothing special just the standard server that comes with the Reign Of Kings folder. i'll will do it all over again and send you one more log for you to check. Maybe that that's going to work.