1. Bought server form this website ScalaCube, and looks good but cant find via FTP start file or something where i can change logo, website, add stuff like +al.think, +al.move and others. Thats strange. I have visual setup fields where i can only type NAME, DESCRIPTION, SEED, SIZE, OWNER ID and Global Chat. Thats all. Ideas? its typed that run linux but looks like windows stuff. I am trying to move everything from my pc to new host and configure it.

2. Added please help now cuz i do not have time to stay with dedicated :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518643848][/DOUBLEPOST]Nixkname: Flammable

3. ScalaCube = WORST HOST! i have waited 5 day untill they configured my host, i have waited 2 days for 1 ticket opened and they didn't REFUND my money after 5 days waiting and much more problems with them.
    take care with them

4. Hey man tnx for help but its too late. I am form bulgaria and our community is bad. had maximum 24 players 4 times only and other bulgarian server is at 3-5. Thats good but if there is electricity problem or network problem i cant fix this instantly. Decided to use cheap host and put my dedicated files inside and idea was - Pay for 24/7 support. I can use dedicated machine 24/7 but they will have betetr support probbably. Found this ScalaCube and for 8$ i got: Only option to change Name and Description. I can change seed and map size + bonus globalchat ON /OFF and not working owner ID field where placed my ID64. Then waited more than my dedicated server to show in the list. Also I am using scientist ON (test via squad....) but cant type start commands. Then had to mod it and @Akeno Himejima helped me with plugin that type commands like server.logo and server.url, server.tickrate, al.think and others when start server because in this dumb host you cant add banner or your site link (only name and description) Also i have good password for my dedicated server. Was unable ot change default rcon password in this website. If retire i do not know what will happen and just turned until end of the month subscription the server into second but creative and will never use this host.

5. Told ya. Worst Host worker, worst interface, ALL WORST. They don’t refund , They answer after 2 days on ticket . My fold because i had to SEE is bad Host from bad website. I am now in gtx Host , expense But Good. I was on fragnet 2month 2 hosts ( bad too ) without antiflood, with one had problem with internet ( too slow ) with other problem with Flood + CPU .
    NexT month i hope u’ll Find another one Good than scalacube

Edit: try edit Users from ftp firezilla

6. I am dedicated for now and because i host bulgaria server and i am from bulgaria, Ping and fps is good, i will try to find better host if i need in future. Tnx for reply