1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The tools provided in this section are provided by third-parties with no guarantees on quality or safeness. Please use good judgement and common sense when using them.

RustAdmin RCON Tool

Efficient RCON tool to manage your server and its players (written in C++)

Total Downloads: 22,054 - First Release: Sep 24, 2014 - Last Update: Apr 23, 2018 at 5:25 PM

4.96748/5, 123 likes
  1. Resistance

Resistance Grenade Master

You need to find out what the ports are and not use made up ones

2. Fox97

Fox97 Naked Wanderer

Hey, is it possible to enter bans manually into rustadmin?

3. SpudULike

SpudULike Naked Wanderer

Remote access password shouldn't be blank either
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 17, 2018 ---
    Right click on the players name and hit 'Ban IP' or 'Ban until (date)'

4. Disconnect

Disconnect Scavenger

Ive been using this tool fine for several months, this last version, it no longer shows any players, bans, etc. It's connected and will show the console output, and chat, just none of the other things. Any ideas?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

Do you have Oxide's RCON enabled in oxide/oxide.config.json?

6. Disconnect

Disconnect Scavenger

Nope... never have. I'm assuming by your question, I should? :)

7. Wulf

No, what you're describing sounds like you have it enabled, as we don't have command replies setup to handle it how RustAdmin wants.

8. Disconnect

Disconnect Scavenger

No idea at all. It's worked fine until either this latest plugin patch or one of the several Oxide patches around the same time.

It's a bummer, as there isn't really an alternative with the same level of functionality... that i could find.

9. Wulf

Did you check to make sure it wasn't enabled?

10. Disconnect

Disconnect Scavenger

Oops, sorry Wulf, I thought I mentioned that. I checked it when you first asked. It's not enabled, and I've never had it enabled. I didnt even know it was a thing, to be honest.

11. JagerBomb

JagerBomb Naked Wanderer

Hi, i get the following in console nonstop "(14:22:47) | NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" .. Rustadmin crashes eventually. Please help

12. NobodyFTW

NobodyFTW Naked Wanderer

Hi,

I would like to point out 3 things:

- There is this weird bug that will make the window go insanely wide , and as far as I know the only way around it is to just drag it to the left and click on the fullscreen button so at least fits the whole screen. (screenshot of this below).
    - Also, it's not possible to snap the window in half of the screen like you would with any other window.
    - Just wondering, is the FPS graph unavailable for some reason? ... Because I can't seem to be able to enable it, its not possible to check the FPS graph option in the configuration section.

Thanks in advance.

13. DEUSNEXUS

DEUSNEXUS Plugin Developer

The same problem, oxide rcon is also not enabled, the last 3-4 months I have a very bad playerlist, the list is not visible and gives an error (15:11:50) | Error: global.playerlist - Object reference not set to an instance of an object (Facepunch.Raknet)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018 at 2:22 PM
  14. albator4242

albator4242 Shack Builder

It is necessary to make an update quickly. The flags do not appear any more, the rcon is slow to change the icons of places. Really have to do something and quickly thank you

15. Revezunds

Revezunds Naked Wanderer

Hello since few weeks or maybe since the update hit the flags and location of few players always in Rcon is not working. basically, for all players, it was earlier good but now mostly for many players, it is not showing.
    Below is the image attached to the post, you can see few flags are signed as "?" mark and unable to get the location of the player. what can be a reason or cause is it from rustadmin bug as same is happening to one of my other server based on another platform too.

16. whytry2hard

whytry2hard Naked Wanderer

I'm also getting the ? flags.

17. Pascal 6

Pascal 6 Wood Hoarder

Yeah stupid steam update, You cant check playtime hours and country where they come from anymore
    It aint rustadmin, its steam.
    Pretty shhit that u cant check playtime anymore

18. fjdiez82

fjdiez82 Naked Wanderer

Hi,

I have an issue, in Players tab don't see who is connected.

But playerlist shows into console tab in text every few seconds.

┬┐How can I solve it?

Thanks.

19. Vfloyd

Vfloyd Airdrop Stalker

Vfloyd updated RustAdmin RCON Tool with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. albator4242

albator4242 Shack Builder

Why my antivirus detects me as a virus. I can not use it anymore. What to do ?