1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The tools provided in this section are provided by third-parties with no guarantees on quality or safeness. Please use good judgement and common sense when using them.

RustAdmin RCON Tool

Efficient RCON tool to manage your server and its players (written in C++)

Total Downloads: 22,840 - First Release: Sep 24, 2014 - Last Update: May 15, 2018

4.96774/5, 124 likes
  1. Zivian11111

Zivian11111 Naked Wanderer

I was looking at the RustAdmin logs today and I noticed that a player was killed by a PVE event labeled
    [79565/1940331]. What does this mean?

2. Lexi Diamond ♦

Lexi Diamond ♦ Naked Wanderer

How do i reset all the players hours on server ?

3. neomacho

neomacho Naked Wanderer

Hi, I would like to know if i can download / save all the logs and details in the rustAdmin tool?

4. thepiercedweirdo

thepiercedweirdo Shack Builder

It seems like after I installed better chat the chat tab stopped grabbing the in game chat. Is there a setting I can change to get this back?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

You'd need to update the filter for it, see uMod Forums.

thepiercedweirdo likes this.
  6. thepiercedweirdo

thepiercedweirdo Shack Builder

Thank you.

7. l0gden

l0gden Naked Wanderer

I keep getting the 0xc000007b issue, I had to put in MSVCP140.dll but still not fixed.

8. TwigNoMetal

TwigNoMetal Naked Wanderer

I have a question:

- Since yesterday i have betterchat running with betterchatfilter but some how i dont see any chat anymore in Rustadmin. I see people chatting on console tab of rust admin but no text in rustadmin chat tab.

Anyone knows how this happen or what to do?

9. Pedro-NF

Pedro-NF Naked Wanderer

I started a Rust server in January and have been using RustAdmin since then with no problems, except that it always gives me an error when trying to connect to the DB Sharing system. The server is 100% vanilla. Does the account that I created on RustAdmin.com need to be activated or something like that?

10. Resistance

Resistance Grenade Master

Yes the coder here needs to turn it on so best to pm him he will tell you what info he will need

11. Darkangel

Darkangel Naked Wanderer

I just downloaded the program and it is stating it fails to load due to qt platform plugin window in couldn't be found. I have redownloaded 3 times and get same thing everytime

12. Resistance

Screenshot?

13. Wilhelm Aranoja

Wilhelm Aranoja Scavenger

I have huge problem with run RustAdmin tool. 1st time when i try to run them they send me message about mising DLL file from the SYS32 And SYS64 file from me Win7 folders. So i go to www and download them and install.. After that RustAdmin send me Error "Aplication cannot be runing (0xc000007b)" me bad i not remember what fille i download and put to the win folders... Can somewone help me with this?

14. Resistance

You need to download the install program from micosoft downloading a file from a website will give you a virus

15. logikgear

logikgear Scavenger

question deleted. I'm a dummy.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  16. KaosBass

KaosBass Naked Wanderer

So my RCON seems to be connected all fine, and I can see the console in the client, but that's about it... Any ideas? (Screen shots attached)

17. SpudULike

SpudULike Naked Wanderer

It's not connected fine, if it were you would have the players down the bottom right like 'players: 12/50'. Normally when that happens to me, I need to restart the RustAdmin tool, but you may have other issues
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 27, 2018 ---
    I have just reinstalled RustAdmin and lost the bit of information that zoomed my console. I cannot remember where I found it or if it was a command or configuration, but if anyone does know, can they reply here. I have searched the forums, but I believe it wasn't in here, more in the release notes.

18. Vfloyd

Vfloyd Airdrop Stalker

Vfloyd updated RustAdmin RCON Tool with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

19. Crushed

Crushed Shack Builder

MY GOD HE'S ALIVE!

REALLY glad to see it getting updated again!
    Thanks for that! .
    And i got already a question- The Rust Admin DB for bans... i tried many times to register/Login Never worked..
    can i get some help maybe

20. Vfloyd

Vfloyd Airdrop Stalker

Hi, just contact me in pm and provide your account details I'll tell you what's going on.