1. Hello,

I have spent a lot of time making this server, I don't have the time to maintain it anymore. We've built a massive fortress/castle with traders.

No guns, explosives etc... Raiding is done with swords with a plugin I editted to increase damage.

Click here for the server files :)

Hint - Go to /oxide/data/copypaste , You will find the castle we built... Simply delete the map file and then type /placeback "filename" and you're ready to go again.

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2017
  2. i will try it

3. File is not working, any way to get the files back?

4. Heya, Enjoi. It looks like you and I are hunting for a lot of the same stuff. I keep seeing your posts in the threads where I'm hunting down primitive files. I'm going to start cracking on manually configuring the goods, and I'll post them for you as soon as I'm done.

5. Id be interested to help with this aswell if you need a hand :)

6. Has anyone downloaded this guy's files before his website went down?

7. I no longer host the files, I should of really uploaded to Google Drive sorry - Maybe @panimal still has them?

8. take here Uploadfiles.io - medieval.zip . It is always a pleasure to help in this forum. the file has no modifications, , it is the same that downloaded in 2016.

@Enjoi, @Shitgibbon I have all the plugins and other files that have been published here since November 2016. Do you need anything else?

9. Absolute legend! I can't believe you still have these files that is great.

I have upload it to Google Drive as yours expires in 4 weeks time
    bit . ly / 2tuTKWv

10. That is VERY generous of you, It's rare seeing someone share server files/configs with others, +rep to you!!

11. Uploaded to my secure FTP Click here to download
    I updated all plugins 7th July 2018
    all json files in config, lang and data folder either default or updated/fixed

Note use at your own risk

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2018
  12. Nice work!