1. Need urgent help, Everyone is able to join my Rust server but when I join it I get this error.
    76561198267267469/MrOwlSky disconnecting: RPC Error in AddUI

I load into the server fine but when I try to wake my character up from sleeping it disconnects me. unknown.png

Plugins I have;
    image.png

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It could be coming from any of the plugins you are using hat provide custom UI. I’d suggest removing them individually and testing as you go.

3. Any idea from that screenshot what plugins use UI that could be breaking it?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

AdminPanel, InfoPanel, Kits, ZLevels, Trade, maybe others.

5. Thank you, I'll update this thread once I get it tested.

6. I had the same error message this morning. Unloading AdminPanel and AdminRadar seems to have fixed the issue.

7. AdminRadar is not giving the issue, except when you changed some piece of code that places the adminradar gui.

Maybe AdminPanel is the issue, or a combination

8. Hi there,
    I have the same problem And i have to wipe My server everyday And i don’t have adminpanel & adminradar plugins installed
    Did u solve something guys? Today i saw a guy slepping in Deep Waters And i go trought there And i got disconnected.
    I put CustomSpawns plugin And now No More problem on spawn But in some spaces i still have it

9. Removed "AdminPanel" fixed my problem.
    Thank you guys for help.

10. but i don't have it installed , i have to install it or what ?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your issue and error are not the same, please use your own thread.

12. All the same it is interesting, who could solve this problem on Linux servers?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You would need to do a little testing with the plugins you have installed to find which one is causing it.

14. i had the same issue with SkipNightUI at every 6.00pm server time it kicked everyone out removed it and no problems now