1. Now just waiting for Oxide :D

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  3. Should be out now. It is allowing me to update my client and server.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, both are out now. :)

5. Server is updated, but still says 17 in lobby, anyone else have this issue?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

With or without Oxide? Check your version using the "version" command.

516621cacda46beaed0f1bc684b50443.png

7. With and without in the main RoK lobby, but fine in the console though... weird
    Official server is 18 but community shows 17.

8. RoK just released a hot fix. I am assuming Oxide will have to update again?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Snapshot has been available, got sidetracked in releasing it. I'll put it up shortly. :)

10. Cool. I did not even think to check for a snapshot. Thanks!

11. How do I update? Is it manual with Vilayer??

12. Was it required to wipe again after the last hotfix, just asking because official servers wiped again after the hotfix with server listing issue?

13. Well I just don't know how to do it in general :/

14. Is anyone else having issues this time around?

I use Bluefang Solutions. If I install Oxide, the server does not come online at all. If I validate the files, it disables Oxide and the server comes online just fine.

No one else?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure your host is providing you with the latest, compatible build of Oxide? I'd recommend checking your logs for errors as well as version info.

16. Mine is with BlueFang as well and we are having so many strange things. EAC issues. Failed restarts. Random teleports or stuck characters. They blame Oxide. =/

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Without seeing any evidence, it's hard to really say what it is. I run a test server and have had no issues so far, and I'm sure we'd see more reports if it were an issue with Oxide itself. If you could provide your RoK logs and Oxide logs, that would be a good start. I'd also recommend testing without plugins to see if the issue still happens, and then without Oxide to see if it happens with a vanilla setup.

18. kTb

kTb

We are having the same issues as well. Random teleportation and random times where everyone wont be able to move. From what we have gathered with my server, I dont think its Oxide. I joined an official yesterday to see if it was more of the same and it was so vanilla servers arent any better. Alpha 18 just seems to be buggy as hell. Hope they patch it soon. It is unplayable at times.