1. Official servers are showing Beta 2 now. No client update from Steam yet.

2. Hi Wulf the beta 2 update is not allowing to log onto the server its stuck on wating in queue 1 0f 1

cheers

3. Same here

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That doesn't seem to be related to Oxide.

5. Console logs are full of this after applying the oxide update. Worked fine (no oxide plugins worked of course) with just the Beta 2 update

11/25/2015 5:05:33 AM [EAC] [Info] User without EAC connection: 76561198247956804
    Handling user status UserDisconnected: {Steam ID Here}
    Trying to kick player(s)

6. Hello, Wulf.
    I have same problem.

8:13 AM [Info] Loading Oxide core v2.0.1577...
    8:13 AM [Info] Loading extensions...
    8:13 AM [Info] Loaded extension CSharp v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    8:13 AM [Info] Loaded extension JavaScript v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    8:13 AM [Info] Loaded extension Lua v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    8:13 AM [Info] Loaded extension MySql v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    8:13 AM [Info] Loaded extension Python v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    8:13 AM [Info] Loaded extension SQLite v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    8:13 AM [Info] Loaded extension Unity v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    8:13 AM [Info] Loaded extension ReignOfKings v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    8:13 AM [Info] Using Covalence provider for game 'ReignOfKings'
    8:13 AM [Info] Loading plugins...
    8:13 AM [Info] Loaded plugin Unity Core v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    8:13 AM [Info] Loaded plugin Reign of Kings Core v1.0.0 by Oxide Team
    Console Text
    [​IMG]
    Ingame Message
    [​IMG]

7. With the Beta 2 Patch for oxide installed the server fails to show on the in-game lobby. also having same issue with being stuck in queue 1/1 and I have the queue disabled... As soon as I remove Oxide the server shows up just fine.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try deleting the uLink.dll that is bundling with the Oxide zip, keeping the original. That shouldn't be in the zip. I doubt that is the reason, as it should be the same version.

9. Did that, it shows in the lobby now, but still stuck on queue 1/1

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Hmmm, then it's something else that I'm missing then. I'm not sure it'll be able to get fixed tonight, might have to wait for one of the others to take a look.

11. Ok Thanks!

12. Ok Thanks!

13. So when I run a new beta 2 server off my computer it works fine... then after I install oxide and restart server the server hangs up on...
    "Loading (CodeHatch.Engine.Loading.LevelLoader)"

Not sure if that helps you or not... but when I connect to the server I get the same waiting in queue msg mentioned above so I would assume these guys are getting stuck at the same spot... but that is just a guess. Also, I tried to regen a new map already and that did not seem to work either.

Again, not sure if that helps or not... just letting you know what I found. Thanks a lot dude... let us know what you find out :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1448434796][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry, one last thing... when starting with a clean server I notice the next startup line on a clean server without oxide is...
    "Loading: PagingSystem (CodeHatch.Engine.Modules.SocialSystem.SocialSettings)"

I just wanted to mention that because oxide is somehow halting at the line from my post above, or it is completing that one and failing to start this one... again, not sure if any of this helps... just wanted to shoot it to you in case it does. Thanks dude!

14. I have same problem. Stucked in waiting for queue.
    I ran steam update again and server is running but no plugin is working.

15. Hi guys, i just wanted to download new Oxide Mod,

"
    Downloads >
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
    "

thx Wulf for OXIDE !

16. Kane 3, WOW......

If you cared to read the thread you just wrote in, the Oxide is currently not working with the latest update.
    And ALSO show some freaking appreciation for the people giving us the mod by their own free will.

It's not like they are doing this for money neither have you bought a service from them.
    They will get it fixed when it's fixed, if you can not wait maybe you should try to do this yourself?

Thanks Wulf and team for making the mod and giving a lot players and server owners a different gaming experience on our servers.

17. oh man, im at work, cant read everything, just post it that i have this problem, care about your own things pls

18. Yes, everyone can donate Wulf to stimulate him to continue work with OXIDE, all info in his profile here.

19. I was referring to you sarcastic writing: "thx Wulf for OXIDE !"