Respawn Protection

Protect fresh respawned players

Total Downloads: 1,081 - First Release: Jul 5, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 15, 2018

5/5, 2 likes
  1. sami37 submitted a new resource:

Respawn Protection - Protect fresh respawned players

Read more about this resource...

2. Is there a way to have set it so raidblocked players are subject to having the plugin ignore protecting them. Or does this plugin only work with respawn no bag or bed. That would make sense then. Ty.

3. sami37 updated Respawn Protection with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1499289552][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It work only after a die/respawn cycle

4. sami37 updated Respawn Protection with a new update entry:

5. can make build protection, too???

6. sami37 updated Respawn Protection with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1501865022][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You mena building of fresh respawned players?

7. I'm getting Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage'

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'RespawnProtection v1.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)  at Oxide.Plugins.RespawnProtection.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RespawnProtection.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

8. What action you are doing when this error happen?

9. I think it's when someone get's shot by a turret.

10. Can you post the log before and after the error please ?

11. this is the only error it shows in the log.

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'RespawnProtection v1.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)  at Oxide.Plugins.RespawnProtection.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RespawnProtection.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

12. I need the 5 lines before the error and the 5 lines after it, you can get it from your log folder

13. Do you think you can add a punishment feature for shooting / killing a new spawn to the plugin ?
    If a player would kill a noob they loose in-game money.
    And make the GOD protection like optional.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2017
  14. sami37 updated Respawn Protection with a new update entry:

15. You get punished for killing Animals ! :(

16. Oups, I'll change it asap

17. sami37 updated Respawn Protection with a new update entry:

18. Great plugin, I use it on wipe day to give players time to build a base, and if they shoot someone, their protection is gone until they are killed. Perfect.
    Only thing I would love to have is, custom messages for each of the message types. I tried to go into the .cs file and change them, but it won't let me.

19. You can change message from lang file