1. Not sure if this currently happens. If it does, it'd be nice to be able to increase the frequency (or decrease).

2. Put in console:
    • spawn.min_rate # (default .1)
    • spawn.max_rate # (default 1)
    • spawn.min_density # (default .1)
    • spawn.max_density # (default 1)

This changes spawn rates and density for ALL gather-able entities (eg; trees, ores, animals) and no, you CAN NOT choose which entities to change the rate/density individually, that would/could be a plugin/extension required to be written to be able to choose individual entities (good luck at that).

Advice: Do not set too high for too long as it can spawn entities like crazy and end up bringing your server almost to a halt.

3. i have a problem, an admin set this too hihg.. now the server seems to be fucked :D you cannot build anymore ppl are spawning in the sky..

what can help for that _ only a backup - or will it get to normal after farmed all that shit

4. To my knowledge;

1) Easiest, wipe
    2) Admin use Remover tool to delete Ores manually (as there is currently no plugin to do this) and Clean Up & Count Informations by Reneb to remove trees and animals
    3) Farm the hell out of the map (unlikely to work though as even set to defaults on servers less than 30-50 constant players, respawn is usually faster than the farming happens)

5. Thanks for this.

I have set them all to Min 1, Max 2.4. It has helped a lot with the respawning.

6. I try :

spawn.min_rate 10
    spawn.max_rate 100
    spawn.min_density 10
    spawn.max_density 100

But i dont see more resources :/

What is the best for a big map ( 6000 )

7. Hey !

Sorry for my English, I speak French :)

So, I want to add more resources on my map ( 6000 ) because the players don't found stones, animals, barrels.

If someone know how I can do that tell me please :)

Thanks!

8. It's for build no ? i just want to add more resources after a refresh because atm, i dont have any resources on my map

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can spawn anything.

10. Ok but it is automatic? after each reset, resources will spawn?

11. How often do trees, animals, nodes spawn? Any idea how to adjust it so trees come back every 12 hours or something?

12. How to spawn more animals?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

14. I have a mod I use to spawn barrels on my Hapis server that I'll finish up eventually. I'm gonna add rocks and animals to it first. ETA sometime this week if all goes well.

15. Anyone made a mod for the respawn rate of just animals, the nodes are fine lacking in animals now

16. You can use Cornucopia. It handles more than animals but you can disable everything else if you don't want to affect anything else.

17. Thankyou <3
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450714480][/DOUBLEPOST]So the Config in the Server, and the config shown in the desc aren't matching and I'm having a bit of an issue configuring it.

18. Yeah the config changed somewhere along the way, look in the discussion thread. It's pretty simple really, just set the minimum on items you want to increase to whatever target you are looking for. Just leave the rest as is and do not set a minimum AND a maximum.

In order to know the natural population of animals or whatever on your server, leave the server running for 30+ min with the default config and use /cdump to check the population. It won't be super precise because people will kill animals and some might die of hunger, etc. but it will give you a rough ballpark of where the natural amount is. Just set your numbers higher than this.

19. I set minrate to 10 and maxrate to 20, but no changes... map is 5000 size big.
    What is a good value, to respawn rocks and trees every rust-day?

Like in legacy rust...