Rename

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,980 - First Release: Jun 28, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 23, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf submitted a new resource:

Name Change - Instantly rename any player and keep it that way

Read more about this resource...

2. Will this have any issues with any clan plugins ? I know clan plugins will place "{[|" on the name as well as the clan tag.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This changes the player's name on connection, so it depends on when that plugin changes it and how.

4. Code:
    [Oxide] 6:01 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ConsoleCommand' on plugin 'Name Change'
    File: NameChange.lua Line: 37 attempt to concatenate local 'message' (a table value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    TimeWarning: AIHandler.Cycle took 0.59 seconds (593ms)
    i tryed to rename from console
    please help

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

6. i renamed a player the clan title was removed from the player , thank you for the quick reply and update

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll see if I can figure out a way to keep clan titles. What plugin are you using for it?

8. Code:
    [Oxide] 6:17 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin NameChange
    File: NameChange.lua Line: 101 ')' expected (to close '(' at line 99) near 'local':
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.LoadString (System.String chunk, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPluginLoader.Load (System.String directory, System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.LoadPlugin (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435507965][/DOUBLEPOST]Rust:IO Clans
    im using that

[DOUBLEPOST=1435508046][/DOUBLEPOST]i try a oxide.reload NameChange still throws that error

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
  9. same ^
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435508149][/DOUBLEPOST]add a ) to the end of line 99, fixes it icedemonzn

10. Code:
    rust.SendChatMessage(target, ParseMessage(messages.YouRenamed, { name = name }))
    like that

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Posted the updated one, sorry about that.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1435508492][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'll test when I get a chance.

12. Is it able to be set in the config whether it notifies the person or not? I'd prefer it didn't myself for what I use it for. Awesome plugin btw!

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sure, I'll add that now.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Name Change with a new update entry:

Added notify player config option

15. Hi! reset?! :) coming ... ? :)

16. Thank you Wulf

17. thanks Wulf!

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Name Change with a new update entry:

Reset option, message changes, tweaks

19. Thanks a lot Wulf and regards!

20. Thx Wulf, you're so awesome. Have I told you that lately?