1. I've tried setting up a server lately but the host I used FastPointGaming just straight lied about the full FTP access and only told me they won't let me have access to exe and bat files due to security reasons (they didnt even say anything about it and the catalog says Full FTP Access). DLL access wasn't provided too.

I wish to find a proper host that will give me proper full ftp access with no accessibility games and anything. Is there anyone here who rents servers from a host and he is able to install oxide as-is installing it regulary through the FTP file?

2. Fragnet.net got Oxide as "one-click installer" - most hosts will not give you full FTP access for all files since of the shared nature of the server setup.

3. Yeah I get that but they must state that to customers before they pay if they dare to write "Full FTP Access" don't they?

Fragnet offers full FTP access?

4. No full FTP access but you can install Oxide and use FTP to upload plugins and configure config files.

5. i host 4 servers threw fpsplayers.com ive used them for 2 years now there support team is good and the servers run smooth its easy to install oxide with them aswell

6. It's all good. I'm now using BlueFangSolutions and they seem pretty good. Thanks for all input.