1. Hi i need help cuz i update the server just with the steamcmd of my host and my plugins dont work please help me, thanks

2. Same for us. Trying to use things like oxide.reload PluginName just says command not found

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You don't have Oxide installed if the core Oxide commands do not work.

4. Oxide is installed, was working fine till we updated the server a moment ago. Have tried turning it off and back on, but no avail

5. yes i have it installed shall i reinstall the server?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide is a mod, so it needs to be installed after each update.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452808957][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'd recommend checking to make sure using the 'oxide.version' command.

7. it says 764.75 is okay?

8. Our server is hosted with Survival Servers. I've checked through FTP and Oxide folders etc are all still there, and it's turned on in the control panel so I'd have thought it's installed?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you updated your server, the actual modded part of the game was removed. You'd need to re-install for it to be modded again. Some files may be there, but the modded part is what makes it all work.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452809490][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The 'oxide.version' command, not 'version'. ;)

10. It says command not found

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You don't have Oxide installed, try re-installing through your host.

12. Can this be done via FTP? First time dealing with this, so unsure on how to do it. Thanks for the help

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you installed via FTP, sure, otherwise I'd stick to the way you installed it originally.

14. Was pre-installed when the server was setup. I'll open a support ticket with them, thanks

15. Oxide version: 2.0.1721, Rust version: 1345.113.1
    its okay?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They should have something via their control panel to install/uninstall/update, otherwise they probably allow manual updates via FTP.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452810029][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes, that should be fine.

17. thx wulf now the plugins work!!1 :D

18. 2.0.1721 dont work for me. I patch Rust than the game start, when i patch Oxide say rust wrong version and i can not connect.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure you aren't in the staging or a development branch? Oxide 2.0.1721 is for the latest Rust release.

20. after install 2.0.1721 Rust louncher say Disconnected: Worong Connection Protocol: Server update required.
    1. i patch Rust i can connect, after install Oxide no connect.