1. After a slightly longer hiatus than originally intended (family issues), I have recently come back to continue my Oxide work to discover that a number of my plugins that I created (Guild Info, Raid Boss, etc) appear to no longer be "mine" exactly.

I'm really chuffed that someone picked these up to continue development in my absence (and I note the credit to me on the Plugin Info page for which I am grateful!) - however this leaves me in a slight quandry (or two).

If I wish to continue development on them at all, how does that work? (I don't seem to have access to the Post function any more - and they appear to not be tied to my account any longer either)
    I have lost a number of plugins to my "Developer Name", as it were - meaning I now only have 3 listed against my account. I realise this is perhaps more a matter of pride here, but basically it's a matter of pride! :) (I worked hard on them)

Of course, I also realise there may be some stuff I agreed to when I signed up on this site (which maybe includes ownership stuff like this - if that's the case, again that's fine. I just wondered what the situation was)

Essentially, I was a little surprised, since I don't think I got any kind of notification that my plugins were going to be taken over by others, is all.

Definitely think it's a "pride" thing. ^_^

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm sure the current maintainers of them would have no issue turning them back over to you if you'd like. We just try to keep plugins updated as requested so that users aren't stuck in a lurch when a developer disappears for extended periods of time or completely vanishes.

3. Thanks Wulf - I've had D-Kay contact me and I'm happy for him to continue with the updates and the great work he's been doing keeping the plugins alive. All sorted. It would have been nice for the plugins to still be linked to me on the site, but since that would mean he wouldn't be able to release updates etc, I'm ok to leave it be.
    I guess I';ll just have to make more! ;-)
    Heh!

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

XenForo's Resource Manager only handles one person being assigned to it at a time. Even when admin needs to post a fix or correct an upload for one, we have to assign it to us before we can. It's a bit limiting, but we're hoping for a more flexible system down the road.

5. That's awesome - it would be great for encouraging multi-developer projects I reckon!

6. Welcome back Scorpyon!!

7. Thanks Karl :)