1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf submitted a new resource:

Plugin List - Shows installed plugins and plugin information

Read more about this resource...

2. Great idea for players finding servers to play on, I think it should be integrated into Oxide so you could see what all servers have :D

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not all server owners like exposing what they run, this was made primarily for the Oxide Community server. It may be possible to add it in the future, but it'd be disabled by default if we did add it.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

5. this doesnt work.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you provide any information? Any errors? Logs?

7. lol sadly no.
    it told me nothing. i entered the /plugins command and even tried /plugin and it did nothing.
    if i entered it wrong, it said it wasnt a command but when entering it right it just didnt do anything.
    last thing on screen was just the command typed.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There isn't really a wrong way to enter /plugins, does it say anything at all? Are you trying to use this on a Reign of Kings server? This version is for Rust.

9. it loaded fine. idk why it didnt work. it said it loaded.
    then i entered command and nothing.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you trying to use it on Reign of Kings?

11. i meant like if u put /plugin or /pluggins it will say invalid, so obviously it recognized the RIGHT command, yet it did nothing.
    no i dont play that game. only rust. i have a rust server.
    it loaded right, i entered command and it did nothing.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Can you provide your latest oxide/logs please?

13. i can try. i know how to find them in my ftp, but not sure how to by regular browsing.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They should be under server/youridentity/oxide/logs in your FTP.

15. i know. but idk how to find server on regular browser... my ftp is a firefox plugin not a regular download.

16. is there any way to maybe add something to this, where it notifies players when a new plugin has been added?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Maybe, I'll give it some thought.

18. @Wulf
    Hey Wulf could you add a blacklist and whitelist so server admins can decide what plugins should be listed and which not for example AntiCheat

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Probably could, I'll add it to my TODO.

20. Thanks :)