1. having some issues with my server it keeps randomly keeps kicking people out and then they are no longer able to find the server again this can last for many hours, it only does this when i am not online, this is where it looses me, sometimes when i load rust game up when i am doing so players tell me that the server has instantly come back online to which i can join and there are no issues, or it loads up for other players but does not show up in the server list for me... ive checked all my firewall settings and port settings and not getting errors in the log other than when it kicks people out it says auth ticket cancelled, any help will be appreciated

2. Not sure if the issues are connected but i am not seeing any Official Servers at all ? and my server is not showing up for anyone to see :(

in console its saying couldnt get official servers (manifest missing)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2018
  3. Same problem.

Server not show in list untill restart, players got disc ( aut ticket canceled )

4. Also have the same problem

Tried everything already

What host do you guys use? Im starting to think its a host issue since other owners using the same mods on a different host dont have these problems

5. I have same Host for 2 servers But Only one had this issues. Is nit Host problem

6. Can you list your plugins please?

Not that that would matter because I tried it on a fresh install and it also crashed just with the no blueprint no workbench mods