1. Is Oxcide Going To Update For R16 So We Can Use Out Mods Again On My Server?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501631240][/DOUBLEPOST]yeah oxcide crashs my server now due to new update to the mono.dll

2. Update R16 is not compatible with the latest version of oxide sadly... :'(
    It'll get stuck when you try to launch it.

Hopefully they will update it soon.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Working on it now, was away most of the evening.

4. I'm currently running a vanilla srever. Will I have to wipe to get oxide working?

5. thank you for working on it wulf let us know when its completed thanks

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oxide doesn't do anything with your maps.

7. sweet glad to hear it :) worth it to stay up longer or should i go to bed and see if i can fix my server tomorrow?

8. Where should we look so we know when the Oxide update for RoK R16 is ready? Will it be posted in this thread?

9. It will be posted in this thread.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We have a release thread for that: Release build changes | Page 12 | Oxide

11. Anyone know how this is going? I've manually spawned about 32 kits so far and been on my server for 12 hours. Cheers

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See the link in the post above. It was updated last night.

13. I would like to say thanks wulf. I am a hardcore learner and would love to get some links from you to learn what you do. I've modded most of the config files, loot tables, and a few mods myself. If you ever need any help, obviously I would have to learn some things but if I can learn and participate in the Oxide / Mods / Community forums then I would love to give it a shot.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The patching is done using our Oxide Patcher tool. Basically involves updating the server first, then opening the patcher with our ReignOfKings.opj patcher file for the game and fixing any changes detected. The changes often will involve adjusting hook indexes and verifying that the IL and output code is valid and not showing errors in the patcher or when running the server.

15. Hi
    I'm an admin on a reign of king server.
    We rent our server at HostHavoc, and we haven't been able to use Oxide since the update. The plug-ins simply doesn't work anymore.
    I've have shut down the server until I've found a solution. I've wrote to support and they gave me this answer:

"It appears that Oxide may be having some trouble with their downloader. We will have to wait for them to fix this. I would suggest coming back every hour or two to validate and reinstall Oxide."

Is this true or are they simply just washing their hands.

Their updater actually fetches the Oxide update straight from Oxide.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't see any issues with the download, and it's working fine for me when starting the server with Oxide as well. Without any details, we can't really help further. First report I've seen so far, so it sounds like a setup issue either with the host or your server. If you could provide more details, that'd be great.

17. HostHavoc have just send me this.
    "
    This is the exact link that is in the downloader: https://dl.bintray.com/oxidemod/builds/Oxide-ReignOfKings.zip
    What you can do is stop the server, run a validation and the reinstall Oxide.

View your game service
    Stop the server
    Click on the 'File Manager'
    Check off and delete the 'steamapps' folder.
    Run the 'Steam update' module.
    Files will validate.
    "
    Been doing these instructions all week but the plugins still doesn't work.
    They suggest that it could be at the other end of the link the problem occurs. Could it be a bad link?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, I tested the build from that link and had no issues. What "doesn't work" about the plugins? Are there errors? Do you have any logs? Does the oxide.version command work?

19. I got it working again with all the bells and whistles!

Thanks again for taking the time!

20. Before i was putting the plugins in the SAVED folder then OXIDE then PLUG-INS folder and it would work.

But now i will have to use the OXIDE folder at the root files.