1. Doh, ok ty kindly sjsoft.

2. time zone folks :)

3. there is no chance to update today ?

4. One would compile and post the link here, even if temporary?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm updating it right now, please be patience. The update came out in the early AM when I was asleep.

@sjsoft, please do not post links to random versions of the game or Oxide. I appreciate you trying to help, but we can't account for potential issues or security risks that arise from those.

6. I'm helped some people while you were not available, I hope you will not strongly opposed.
    added: never again...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2016
  7. Thank you my friend, I owe you that ... hahaha, thank yourself!

8. `EEntityFluidEffectType' does not contain a definition for `BodyTemperature' can anyone tell me how is it now ?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's not about you, it's about random DLLs being posted from unknown sources. It's a security and QA issue essentially. Like I said, I appreciate the help, but posting randomly isn't the way to go about helping.

10. @Wulf Good morning , keep fighting and thousands of survivors are waiting.

11. Good morning sir. they always update when its time for you to sleep. Cant expect you to update while sleeping.. thank you for the work Wulf.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They are in Australia though, so I wouldn't expect them to bend to my time. ;)

Ideally there wouldn't be a need for manual updates from us, which we're hoping to work out eventually.

13. do not be distracted from the updates :)
    Thank you for your work!

14. good afternoon Do not you could , tell where the topic about updating oxide ? What would prompt you could learn that it happened.

15. I really hope it will fixt because there are 50players waiting for my server to get open again -,-

16. same here my friend