1. Hotfix was released. Now its version 0.3.6.5.

2. If there is a new update for oxide
    Can you send it me you guys are my notifacation's

3. Wulf Offline :(

4. Dunno but without the newst oxide version we can't even run our servers again
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469092373][/DOUBLEPOST]
    No way shurlock only what they have to do is update the oxide version or otherways server owners can't even update they server

5. I mean only the information for Wulf.

6. You can run your server without oxide until it's updated, that's what I'm doing now.

7. just uninstall oxide..update the server and restart your server, run without oxide until it gets updated.

8. Waiting is so boring... Let's blame eachother...

9. Some one need's help with compiling oxide?
    added: whether there rules do not lay out a compiled and working oxide???

10. This is a good idea. any instruction would be most welcome :)

11. I was unable to compile the oxide, because there is a need to fix a lot of hooks.

12. u got it running ? if yes would you upload a new version ?

13. Its all because Wulf maybe is on vacation and he will upload it thomorow (friends with wulf ;) )

14. alright thank you @xD3nY_YT We'll wait to tomorrow

15. -+ Someone of hurtworld (Spencer) Previeuw some models + driving a Motorcycle in the game and Release date +-
    Next week Update M Prepare your tire's

16. Some simple instructions
    1) clean solution
    2) copy updated files into Oxide\Games\Unity\Oxide.Game.Hurtworld\Dependencies\
    3) copy oxide patched(with oxide patcher) Oxide\Games\Unity\Oxide.Game.Hurtworld\Patched\
    4) compile.
    5) install

Oxide patcher is most important part... remove all old dlls, copy new into patcher dir. and when u load project, it's automatically apply all changes to hooks... u must revise it. profit.

17. Im feeling very dim this morning. so its copy on the server in those dirs. but how do i compile? I rent a sever but have ftp and all.

18. you need visual studio to compile oxide...