1. I have a clean update of hurtworld server

here are my server launch (which works fine without oxide installed):
    @echo off
    :start
    echo (%time%) Hurtworld Server started.
    C:\GameServers\Hurtworld\EFGServer1\Hurtworld.exe -batchmode -exec "host 12871;queryport 12881;servername The Stronghold <color=#FF0000>www.evidentfire.com</color>;addadmin 76561198041007346; creativemode 1;" -logfile "log.txt"
    echo (%time%) WARNING: Hurtworld closed or crashed, restarting.
    ping 1.1.1.1 -n 1 -w 5000 >nul
    goto start

But after installing oxide and overwriting all the files it asked me to, I run the server, and it shows up as online on the server list, but you can't connect and it just hangs on the loading screen saying server connected.

As for the server, it never actually creates the Oxide folder for me to install the plugins in.

I have deleted the server and started fresh 3 times, what should I try next?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please upload your log.txt here using the 'Upload a File' button. Also, please provide a screenshot of your server console.

3. the server console didn't appear, and the log file was overwritten when I updated again, I got it working by moving my start batch file into the folder with the hurtworld.exe file, and removing the path from the batch file.

So this:

C:\GameServers\Hurtworld\EFGServer1\Hurtworld.exe -batchmode -exec "host 12871;queryport 12881;servername The Stronghold <color=#FF0000>www.evidentfire.com</color>;addadmin 76561198041007346; creativemode 1;" -logfile "log.txt"

is now this:

Hurtworld -batchmode -exec "host 12871;queryport 12881;servername The Stronghold <color=#FF0000>www.evidentfire.com</color>;addadmin 76561198041007346; creativemode 1;" -logfile "log.txt"

All is working now, thanks for the quick reply.

4. Hello Im having issues aswell. Cant see the oxide folder.
    I unpacked the zip file and uploaded it to my Hurtworld folder in my server through FTP.
    I should be able to see the oxide folder but its not created.

Where can I find the log.txt if you need it?
    I have a log folder but has 6 different kind of log.txt

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you do not see the oxide folder, then Oxide is not installed. By default it will be in the root location where Hurtworld.exe is.

6. Then I dont know what Im doing wrong. I uploaded the oxide 3 times now and folder still not showing :(

I found the location where the Hurtworld.exe is located but oxide isnt in it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2017
  7. I solved the problem Wulf. Thank you :)