1. Oxide not working, i dont know why. So, what happened?

I downloaded clear server, then downloaded clear oxide from official site and made all with instructions.
    (I had server before, so i am not very stupid)

I added some plugins and in moment i understood that i cant set server permissions, because all commands that i try to enter in consol say: "Unknow command".

If i install plugin like as "Timed Permissions" i can add perms, but it is'not that i need.
    So, oxide is working, plugins are working, i see oxide status in consol, but any oxide command say "unknow command" in consol, or keep silence in game chat.

pls help)

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors and make sure that the oxide.version command works.

3. oxide.versions say "unknow command", but all plugins are working.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide.version, not oxide.versions

Check your logs for errors as well. Which commands are you trying to use exactly and where?

5. so, like this
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493058701][/DOUBLEPOST]
    All logs are clear, all plugins are working, but any standart command like "oxide.version, grant, revoke, ALL command from oxide not working"

Attached Files:

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oh right, console commands may not be there for a lot yet. You'd need to use the in-game chat for those.

7. If i try to use /grant .... and any other command in chat i get silence, nothing happen, when i type /grant, i dont see any message like: "using: /chat user/group and so on"

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to add yourself as admin with Hurtworld in order to use any core Oxide commands in-game.

9. I type in consol addadmin my steamid, and check it with using of "g 52 100" in game consol, that gave me 100 ammo
    what do u think?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Using a command that exists from the console doesn't mean you are admin.

11. It is admin command (g 52 100), that i can use only after "addadmin my steam id", u now any other commands?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The grant, revoke, and other core Oxide commands you'd use via chat, not the in-game console.

Ex. /grant group admin portgun.use

13. I understand this, but please, hear me, if i try to write them in GAME CHAT i dont see anything, and if i write for example /grant group admin portgun.use, i dont get any permissons for portgun.use. But if i use plugin like as "timed permissions" i get this perm.

So it is my problem, consol say: "unknow command", chat is clear after typing any standart-oxide commands.
    But if i use external plugin like "timed permissions" all is good, but u understand that i need to set groups and standart perms for them, not timed

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Found the cause (WIP changes that got committed by mistake). The next build will have them fixed. Thanks for the report!

15. Ty, wulf. Glad to hear that