1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's me again!

We've decided to go ahead and open registration at the new site (umod.org) earlier than originally planned. The core functionality and majority of features are mostly implemented and available for use, but we will be continuing development and improving on it as we move forward. All downloads and various pages here will automatically redirect to their new counterparts at umod.org.

If you see any plugins missing, don't worry! We're still in the process of migrating plugins over. This is a time consuming process and won't happen overnight, so bear with us and try to resist the urge to spam the forums about it.

A recap on previous announcements here: uMod - Welcome to umod.org! - Announcements - Community

We'll see you over at umod.org!

2. This is great! Can we still use the direct GitHub links for Oxide updates, though, and if that will be phased out ,where can we go to find new ones?
    https://umod.org/games/rust/download presumably won't work with wget :)

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For the time being, yes. They are technically the same, the umod one just redirects. If you are using wget, make sure to set the -O parameter and a file name. There are no plans at this time to move builds away from GitHub, though how you receive files may change down the road.

4. Are the plugins all moved over? if so how do i get access to upload any updates of my plugin on umod?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They are there already, but they still have to be formatted and checked that they are compiling before made public.

6. Ok thank you i did register over there..

7. @Wulf can you add British pound £ to the Default currency in settings

8. yayayayay :) im glad its open @Wulf

9. @Wulf we were talking about maintaining some plugins, so can u make a list of 100% unmaintained plugins ? And some plugins MUST be optimized like SmartChatBot, so u may make 2 lists - unoptimized and unmaintained. Please :3 <3

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

As I mentioned in the other thread where you asked, we'll be checking plugins after the migration is complete.

11. Great job!

12. Oh, sorr, i didn't see;

13. I love you!

14. Where do we get the latest changelog now? My current bookmarks says “The requested thread could not be found.”

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

uMod - Games > this is linked from the Changelog tabs on the site here too.

16. This is great, the new site is looking awesome! The only downside is my my workplace is blocking the site :'(

17. Hey Wulf, nice work on the migration, Was so long ago that I checked that site out haha.
    How are the migrations going?

18. Does this move have anything to do with the fact that the sever cannot load any longer with Oxide? I get some sort of ServerRefection error, and it refuses to load. We only use three tiny plugins: crafting controller, info panel, and Tipster.

Does this have something to do with setting the file name or 0 perimeter like you mentioned? What is that Wulf?

EDIT: Sorry about that sir, I'll try to reach you about the error in support.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2018
  19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, if you are having trouble with Oxide builds or your server, please use the support forums, not this announcement. Download URLs haven't changed.

Sounds to me like you're using an incompatible Oxide build for the server version you are using though.

New site technically, but migration are going well. Everything is there, just need to make sure the documentation is good to go for each plugin.

20. Hey wulf can you pm when you got a second cheers.