1. Hello Wulf and other Devs of OxideMod,

since one of you have update the support from R13 to R14 , i'll get an error on save plugins on running server. A next action ingame will be crash the server full.

I know, dont save/work if the system run, but for building and testing it's really good to see errors in own code.

Here is the error after plugin recompiling successful.
    Code:
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Before it was updated to R14 support it has worked fine to recompile plugins by active server.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for the full error please.

3. Code:
    [Debug]NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    (wrapper stelemref) object:stelemref (object,intptr,object)
    FileCounter.CountFolder (UInt32 key)
    FileCounter.OnEnable ()
    UnityEngine.Behaviour:set_enabled(Boolean)
    CodeHatch.Engine.Networking.PeasantBurner:GetExpectedResponse(UInt32)
    CodeHatch.Engine.Networking.PeasantBurner:GetExpectedResponseMulti(UInt32)
    CodeHatch.Engine.Networking.PeasantBurner:CycleKey()
    CodeHatch.Engine.Networking.PeasantBurner:ReauthenticateClients()
    CodeHatch.Engine.Networking.PeasantBurner:Update()

And this error is since the same time on server start up:

Code:
    [Error] Failed to load extension Oxide.Core.Python (MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Oxide.Core.VersionNumber..ctor'.)
    [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Core.Extensions.ExtensionManager.LoadExtension (System.String filename) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The latest build of Oxide is for Reign of Kings R15, so make sure your server is fully updated.

The 2nd error is from using an outdated Python extension, which we haven't bundled for a few months now. If you do not use Python plugins (.py), you can remove it instead of updating it.

5. It's since Update to R14 in. currently too. I'm use Oxide 2.0.3250 which the newest server files of codeHatch for RoK.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I can't reproduce it, so I'd suggest making sure your server is fully updated.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

@Bl4ckSkull666, managed to fine the cause and reproduce the issue, not sure why it wasn't noticed earlier. It will be in the next snapshot and release shortly. Thanks for the report!

8. Great , i have said to thx ;-) working again without server crashing :-D