NoGiveNotices

Moved

Total Downloads: 8,645 - First Release: Feb 19, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 19, 2017

5/5, 28 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf submitted a new resource:

NoGiveNotices - Prevents admin item giving notices from showing in the chat

Read more about this resource...

2. the plugin doesn't working.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

4. I'm sorry,
    After I updated my server to the last update of rust, your plugin doesn't do what he needs to do (To Disable give notices in chat).
    I don't know really what's the problem, but I try to download a few days after the plugin again, and still doesn't work.

5. After the recent update the no give notices plugins has not worked. I was wondering if the plugin would be getting an update to work. Or if it is an issue on my side?

6. Any update with this plugin? it works again?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I will be taking a look once I am able.

8. the plugin don`t work? I have reinstall the plugin 3 times and no effect that the plugin is working

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No issues here, could you provide more details, logs, etc. please?

10. that is the problem there a no files like logs, etc, the plugin won't extract them when I upload the plugin for some reason I have reinstall the plugin now like 5 times and still no files that are being extracted?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Why would files be extracted? It isn't a zip.

12. Okay when you upload a plugin the plugin what is a cs.file has files in it what will go true different location like lang, config, data, etc, bud i this case the files that need to by in logs, etc, are not there that is what im mean with extract:)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, it doesn't have any config or other files that are generated.

14. No issues here, could you provide more details, logs, etc. please? is what you said of the server it self or do you mean form the plugin i dont no with info you provide to know

15. With todays update (June 22) it stoped working.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any details? Did you re-install Oxide after updating Rust?

17. Well i hope i did.. I use gamneservers.com and there is a way to update Oxide from the console.. no way to know if it is the lastest version. Let me try again and i will come back to let you know.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498156470][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there any way to know which version is installed on ther server and another way to find out the lastest version available of OXide? Thanks on advanced.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can use the oxide.version console or chat command to see what you have installed, and our Release thread for the latest release.

19. the plugin works nicely, u just drag and pull it's automatic. Only question i ask is, does this plugin have a chance to be exploited? The older versions of other plugins similar to this had an exploit to allow all players to just be able to get infinite amount of items as they wish with F1 by default.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That plugin handled item giving too, this is just stopping the message.