1. I was having issues with my server dropping, the host moved our server to another computer. I saved the old saves file and uploaded to the new server. I can not get any mod to work now. I have done a full wipe of the server, tried to install 1 mod and still could not get it to work. I am currently running Oxide 2.0.2874 for Reign of Kings 1.0.15 (R12). Any suggestions.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.

3. There are 13 txt docs in there
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483485322][/DOUBLEPOST]The latest one says unable to find CSharpCompiler.exe

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you may not have a complete install of Oxide then.

5. Is there a way to fix that and not lose all my configs?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Just re-install Oxide, and make sure ALL files are uploaded/installed.

7. I use game servers as the host. They have a link to download oxide to the server. I am doing that, its installing but still not working
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483486294][/DOUBLEPOST]Its not letting me post the log from pastebin
    Code:
    17:23 [Info] Loaded plugin Reign of Kings v1.0.2874 by Oxide Team
    5:24 PM [Error] Exception while starting compiler v0.0.0.0:  (Win32Exception: ApplicationName='c:\games\108_61_100_77_7360\1339737\rok\CSharpCompiler.exe', CommandLine='/service /logPath:c:\games\108_61_100_77_7360\1339737\rok\saves\oxide\logs', CurrentDirectory='')
    5:24 PM [Debug]   at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_noshell (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_common (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process:Start ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.PluginCompiler.CheckCompiler () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    5:24 PM [Error] Win32 NativeErrorCode: 216 ErrorCode: -2147467259 HelpLink:
    17:24 [Error] Error while compiling Compiler v0.0.0.0 couldn't be started.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please use the
    Code:
     tags when showing logs or use the 'Upload a File' button on our site.In regards to the error, either the compiler is outdated or something is interfering with it. This is something your host may have to resolve.

9. Ok, thanks. I have a ticket open with them. I will post the log there and see if its something they can fix. Thanks.

10. Thanks Wulf, they were able to update the servers and get everything to work. I still do have an issue with one more mod. I can see to get the info announcer mod to save anything I put in there. It just keeps defaulting.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That generally happens when the config is not edited correctly to be valid JSON. I'd suggest using the plugin's support thread though if you continue to have issues with it.

12. Is there a proper way to edit? I just use notepad to open it and then save it when Im done.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Notepad is fine, just make sure it's valid JSON. Try validating with jsonlint.com.

14. I got it. Notepad ++ works
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483580219][/DOUBLEPOST]I really appreciate your help on all this stuff.