Rust Night event spawns

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Owl Wolfe, Apr 16, 2018.

1. I've been looking around and haven't been able to find a plugin that starts certain events like spawn Murderers. I've been trying to add more of a nighttime threat and I figured Murderers at night might do the trick. Is there already a plugin for this?

(P.s - I've tried TimedExcute but is very buggy, broken. I've tried RustAdmin Tool but for some reason the program doesn't work with my computer, crashes. And no its not a potato.)

2. Actually the only available plugin is the TimedExecute
    Or you should focus on an additional script system that will focus you console and type a command for you like AutoIt

3. That's a bummer. Oh well, maybe one day, Lol! Thanks for the quick feedback. :D

What do you mean in the script? I can add something like this in the startup script?

4. AutoIt is a script "mader", it can easily create script that can focus a window a tip a command for you in a desired interval time.
    You may have a look for it on their website.
    It's not the best solution but if you can't use timedexecute I don't see anything else.

5. I have no idea what you just said. Lol! I searched "AutoIT" and "Mader", separate and together and can't seem to find anything like that. Tad bit confused at the moment.

6. @sami37 is that not the name of a cheat program

7. AutoIt has never been a cheat program, it just allow you to create "point and clic" script.

If you can't find it by just tip "AutoIt" in Google i can't help you...