1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Contact the maker of that script for support with it please.

2. They do not answer me. I asked a month ago and still no reply :(
    The script is this: Linux Game Server Managers
    You do not know?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not familiar with it, sorry. If there is an outdated link in there, that's something you can update or wait for an update from them.

4. I just want my server to update with the right link.
    When I type:
    Code:
    curl -o D: \ rustclient \ Oxide-Rust.zip https://ci.appveyor.com/api/projects/oxidemod/oxide/artifacts/Oxide-Rust.zip
    I have this:

Attached Files:

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use the Bintray URLs; the latest build link for AppVeyor changes based on it the last build was a snapshot or release.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. @Wulf I was literally just about to submit a message that the updated links do not work for TCAdmin, refreshed the page before hand and noticed those 2 new links :D Great work! Keep it up man!

8. Sorry where is the simple download link, github.com is 404, links on the first page are 404..

9. how can i get notified of new builds on this and possibly download the build automatically for oxide-rust? i was just going to use wget -N to check for last modified date on the file, or a file size/hash check. Is there something better to use?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is likely the best way, else checking the API for timestamps or any other identifying info.

11. Code:
    @echo offif exist "Oxide-Rust.zip" del /q/f Oxide-Rust.zip
    wget --no-check-certificate -q https://dl.bintray.com/oxidemod/builds/Oxide-Rust.zip -O Oxide-Rust.zip
    exit
    shedule task everyday, this batch file is simply ^^

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So you're the one wasting the bandwidth... please don't do that. :p

If you are going to do updates EVERY day, check for a change, don't blindly download and waste resources. We do have a 1TB monthly limit on Bintray, so try not to abuse it. We've currently at around... 60,000 downloads between all files.

13. Oh ok, no worrie, i make per week.

14. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017
  15. you should be able to use -N flag with wget to check last modified date of the file and it'll only download if its different.

16. Thanks Mike.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2017