1. I think, server start with tickrate = 30 but the command you type in RCON server.tickrate set the value to 10, don't show the value but i'm not sure

I don't know how you can verify the value of tickrate

2. no server.tickrate is check tickrate do not change value default tickrate 10 ... OTL
    look img file
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507800439][/DOUBLEPOST]server tickrate change need reboot?
    does not apply right away?

Attached Files:

3. After test, server.tickrate return 50 for my vanilla server. So this command check, sorry.

Did you change on your script to run server ? You have parameter you can add like "-server.tickrate 50"

Because if you change in RCON and restart server with parameter server.tickrate = 10, change in RCON will be erase by the script .bat

4. where is script .bat file?
    _start-example.bat <-- is this?
    i can't find it script.bat

5. Yea it's your script

6. I succeeded add the value
    I'll tell you review

7. Ok tell me

8. It was not resolved.
    people move look like teleportation

(12:45:00) | Calling 'CanNetworkTo' on 'Vanish v0.4.1' took 1194ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    (12:45:29) | Calling 'CanNetworkTo' on 'Skins v1.2.9' took 1132ms [GARBAGE COLLECT]
    Could this be the cause?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those warnings mean that calling those hooks in those plugins took longer than they should have or expected to due to garbage collection. It could also be caused by the server performing slowly.

10. Is there any solution?

11. Yea but Wulf, I've some lags on my server again, but htop return more of 6Gb free for memory and CPU more of 60% free

I've same marnings for all plugins:
    CanNetworkTo, OnTick, CanBeTargeted...

And 0 problem before wipe ?

But better since I've change tickrate