MonumentFinder

Allows easy teleportation to monuments

Total Downloads: 792 - First Release: Feb 12, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 12, 2017

5/5, 6 likes
  1. PsychoTea submitted a new resource:

MonumentFinder - Allows easy teleportation to monuments

Read more about this resource...

2. PsychoTea updated MonumentFinder with a new update entry:

3. Is this a one-point tp, or does it tp you randomly around monument you wanna visit. If the latter, cooldowns would be nice, like 10 sec tp time, etc. Does it auto find monuments? No points needed? if so i'm replacing rwarp with this.

4. Random
    I wish I had a function.
    Only in one place
    Be born

5. It auto finds monuments, but the location it finds can be sketchy. Eg, sometimes it will put you slightly into the ground, under a building, or a few hundred meters up into the sky. I wouldn't recommend using this for players due to these issues. It's meant for admins with noclip access only.

6. Ask k1lly0u for some help on this as he's written a spawns plugin that checks that spawns "will not generate in/near water/bases/monuments, etc," so he knows how to do that, and if he'd share that info with you, you could make this a more general plugin usable by players. :)

7. Also having Issues... It spawns you under the map??

9. I'd love to implement this mod, but for now I can only do that for an admin. For players to get it, I'd need to have cooldowns and daily limits like teleportation has.

10. I'd need to have cooldowns and daily limits like teleportation has.

11. this would be awesome as a taxi kind of thing where you go to a NPC and pay (economics or server reward) to get to the specified monument. Would make the Taxi I'm planning on doing manually a heck of a lot easier :p though the player would have to have some kind of protection as they arrive at the monument just in case it's a derp

12. "MonumentFinder is a quick n' easy plugin for admins to allow you to teleport to different monuments all over the map."

Just so everyone's aware, I have no plans to turn this into a player-usable TP plugin. Unless I accidentally discover a good method for generating TP points and have the time to update this plugin, it will stay as it is for now.

13. I like you!

14. This is a super useful plugin we use right after every wipe to set zones on the center of each monument. By using this we make sure we're always consistent with their placement. It's really cool and saves a ton of time and fiddling. :)

15. /mon sphere tank puts u inside a pipe which u r trapped in

Still a good plugin

16. That's what noclip is for. ;)

17. :) if u admin yes

18. im lazy and having to type /mon water treatment plant - is time consuming
    is there anyway we can shorten it to /mon wtp :)

19. Bind it to a key on Console, for example:

Bind [key] chat.say /mon water treatment plant