1. Hey,

I am looking to see if there is a way to change how strong Murders (Zombies) are. Now I know there is BotSpawn but that controls the bots that are spawned with said plugin. I would like to know if you can change what the servers spawns randomly via the halloween.murdererpopulation command for their health. I appreciate your time looking this and I hope to hear from someone soon!

Thanks,

OneShot23

2. Directly modifying their health isn't easy, I don't think - I don't do that in BotSpawn.

All I've done is a damage modifier based on the 'health' you specify.
    So if the config dictates 200 health, all I do is 100/200 to get 0.5 then apply that as the damage multiplier OnEntityTakeDamage.

For all intents it works fine but if, for example, you have a plugin that displays health, it will show 100-0, going down at half the normal rate.
    Not ideal, I know.

BotSpawn only affects its own bots (recorded in a dictionary when they're spawned), as you say, but it would be easy to make a global equivalent for any and all NPCPlayers by taking the relevant code and stripping away the BotSpawn dictionary checks.

3. Interesting and thanks for the update on this. The method you are currently doing would be enough to be honest. I am not using any mods or plan to that.

4. Re-reading, having a random value per bot makes it a little tricker, but still perfectly do-able.
    You could add each bot's userID to a dictionary when it is spawned, and have the random health multiplier set as value.

OnEntityTakeDamage you'd look up that value and OnEntityDeath/OnPlayerDie remove the ID from the dictionary.